• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    I didn’t realize there were two options. Next time I go there what would you recommend?
    I'm a 'bar food' guy, so we sit in there if there is room, only ate in the dinning room on our anniversary once.

The burger with jalapenos (I forget what they call it) and a bowl of chili is my favorite there.

Hattrick

Mar 7, 2013
    Crab egg roll, oysters about 3-4 different ways( I prefer Chesapeake) all his fish plates are really good, soups are awesome, tues wing night, weds oysters, thur clams and shrimp. Sometimes they do mid week features like wild game, seafood, steak samplers etc.. Bar food all their sandwich a really good and burgers. They will customize about anything on your request, if you get wings say grilled you wont regret it. If he asks tell him you heard about them from Barry the dog trainer

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Crab egg roll, oysters about 3-4 different ways( I prefer Chesapeake) all his fish plates are really good, soups are awesome, tues wing night, weds oysters, thur clams and shrimp. Sometimes they do mid week features like wild game, seafood, steak samplers etc.. Bar food all their sandwich a really good and burgers. They will customize about anything on your request, if you get wings say grilled you wont regret it. If he asks tell him you heard about them from Barry the dog trainer
    We need to do an MDS night there.

kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Had an ICC from Giulianova's in downtown Westminster today, my first time there! It was really good, but it didn't have any mayo on it-I'll have to ask for that special next time :lol2:

IMG_3035.jpg

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Had an ICC from Giulianova's in downtown Westminster today, my first time there! It was really good, but it didn't have any mayo on it-I'll have to ask for that special next time :lol2:
    Have they upgraded their rolls?

I mentioned just yesterday to @pbharvey that while the meat/cheese combo was good, the roll was a tired, run-of-the-mill ottenberg type roll

Very pedestrian (check out the big brain on Brett)

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I never had much desire for Margaritas
    Also a buddy of mine is he nephew of the owner.
    I have eaten there a few times with my girl.

kennyd, I LOVE MAYO on my ICC, and For my Hot Dogs, I Like Ketchup but mixed with Mustard. Gotta have Mustard and Onions, Mustard, Onions and Chili. Chili and cheese, Mustard n Kraut.

Needless to say, I think the only thing I have never put on a hot dog is Relish.
    Not that I hate relish, I love it in my Tuna sandwiches.

kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    kennyd, I LOVE MAYO on my ICC, and For my Hot Dogs, I Like Ketchup but mixed with Mustard. Gotta have Mustard and Onions, Mustard, Onions and Chili. Chili and cheese, Mustard n Kraut.

Needless to say, I think the only thing I have never put on a hot dog is Relish.
    Not that I hate relish, I love it in my Tuna sandwiches.
    You sir, are my hero! Although I like relish sometimes on a hot dog...love it in Tuna too!

Side note: The Margaritas at Cinco de Mayo are kick ass!

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You sir, are my hero! Although I like relish sometimes on a hot dog...love it in Tuna too!

Side note: The Margaritas at Cinco de Mayo are kick ass!
    good to hear from you too, kennyd,

I likely would eat relish on a Hot Dog, but i have cut back on HD's since getting type 2.

My favorite recipe I assembled on my own for Tuna is a few cans of tuna, celery, chopped up green olives, and relish with Mayo.

sentinel

Aug 19, 2007
    Maryland
    Necro-thread alert :lol:

We went he Uncle Matty's last night, been awhile since we've been there. They where very busy, and the food/service was great as always.

As a bonus, they have this sign posted behind the bar, luckily mine remained holstered the entire time:

View attachment 433547
    Took the family to Uncle Matty's this past Friday and was very pleased with the dinner and service, we will definitely be returning. Thanks for the recommendation.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom