• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    How do you review wound clot?

“Hi Everyone Jeff here! I saw that recon medical was offering 25% off wound clot so i jumped out of my couch and rushed to my desktop. I ordered 5 bags!!!!! I invited my cousin Todd over and after a few Natural Ice 24oz bumps we agreed to do some testing for this review. I grabbed my 2am infomercial sword and sure as shit i gashed Todd right in the nards! I rushed to the back of my Dodge Ram and after 5 mins Of searching through my spare parts (it is a Dodge after all) i found it. He was looking pretty pale by them and boy was his sack a gusher! I dumped some recon medical on his bean bag and it stopped the sack leak immediately! But we didn’t wanna stop there, we really wanted to bring you a solid review so i grabbed the Jennings .380 and turned him sideways. I always wanted to try this.........I SHOT HIM THROUGH BOTH BUTT CHEEKS, through and through. Don’t let them internet pansy’s tell you a .380 is a bad SD round. I quickly dumped a 2nd pack of recon medical on his butt. I missed the wound and clogged up Todd’s anus. This stuff is powerful! Thanks recon medical! I’m leaving it 5 stars!!’ Also I’m leaving the link to Todd’s gofundme below, every dollar helps cuz Todd spent his Stimulus check on a body lift fir his Tacoma and some truck nuts”

That review was great

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    How do you review wound clot?

“Hi Everyone Jeff here! I saw that recon medical was offering 25% off wound clot so i jumped out of my couch and rushed to my desktop. I ordered 5 bags!!!!! I invited my cousin Todd over and after a few Natural Ice 24oz bumps we agreed to do some testing for this review. I grabbed my 2am infomercial sword and sure as shit i gashed Todd right in the nards! I rushed to the back of my Dodge Ram and after 5 mins Of searching through my spare parts (it is a Dodge after all) i found it. He was looking pretty pale by them and boy was his sack a gusher! I dumped some recon medical on his bean bag and it stopped the sack leak immediately! But we didn’t wanna stop there, we really wanted to bring you a solid review so i grabbed the Jennings .380 and turned him sideways. I always wanted to try this.........I SHOT HIM THROUGH BOTH BUTT CHEEKS, through and through. Don’t let them internet pansy’s tell you a .380 is a bad SD round. I quickly dumped a 2nd pack of recon medical on his butt. I missed the wound and clogged up Todd’s anus. This stuff is powerful! Thanks recon medical! I’m leaving it 5 stars!!’ Also I’m leaving the link to Todd’s gofundme below, every dollar helps cuz Todd spent his Stimulus check on a body lift fir his Tacoma and some truck nuts”

Is 25 % OFF a usable product for a prepper a good enough reason to purchase?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Is 25 % OFF a usable product for a prepper a good enough reason to purchase?

Oh of course! My “gripe” is as a reward for the 25% off they want a review and how do you honestly review these?

“Yup looks like powdered shellfish or shrimp”

I keep on my department gave me in my truck. Here’s my review “This shit better work if i need it lol”

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm continuing to look for quality American or German made hand tools and making some targeted purchases once or twice a month.

Working on the large format SAE wrenches right now in the 1 1/4" and larger realm. Man, once you get up there the prices on eBay take off like a rocket ship for the used ones.

Looking to round out my collection of DIN895 open ended metric wrenches and found a company in the US that imports from Germany for a reasonable prices.

My logic here is that I may need these tools to repair equipment that I need to keep running.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    I'm continuing to look for quality American or German made hand tools and making some targeted purchases once or twice a month.

Working on the large format SAE wrenches right now in the 1 1/4" and larger realm. Man, once you get up there the prices on eBay take off like a rocket ship for the used ones.

Looking to round out my collection of DIN895 open ended metric wrenches and found a company in the US that imports from Germany for a reasonable prices.

My logic here is that I may need these tools to repair equipment that I need to keep running.

If you do a road trip to Maine, this place is the shiznit for tools. Prices are very reasonable

http://www.libertytoolco.com/tools.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County

What other american made hand tools is there besides snap on? I have been gathering larger wrenches by gearwrench. Im only at 1 1/4.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    What other american made hand tools is there besides snap on? I have been gathering larger wrenches by gearwrench. Im only at 1 1/4.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Williams
    Wright
    Armstrong
    Proto
    Craftsman (some)
    Stanley (some)

I even have some USA made Kobalt wrenches from Lowes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads