• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BerettaMan

Mar 27, 2011
    Harford county
    Does anyone have a production box for uspsa that could get me the height measurement? I can find length and width but am having trouble finding the height. I got bumped to open class at Area 8 because the ambi safety on my gun wouldn't allow the lid to close on the box. I need to modify the right side of the safety but I need to know how far. Thanks in advance.

Phoenixsm

Aug 29, 2010
    Does anyone have a production box for uspsa that could get me the height measurement? I can find length and width but am having trouble finding the height. I got bumped to open class at Area 8 because the ambi safety on my gun wouldn't allow the lid to close on the box. I need to modify the right side of the safety but I need to know how far. Thanks in advance.

internal dimensions of 8 15/16” x 6” x 1 5/8” (tolerance +1/16”, -0”)

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Does anyone have a production box for uspsa that could get me the height measurement? I can find length and width but am having trouble finding the height. I got bumped to open class at Area 8

i also got bumped to open there. but it's because i signed up as limited and they didn't get me changed in time. pretty funny there at chrono with my obvious open gun and he said he bumped me to open and i complained, in jest of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom