• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    We're doing something different for the October match. We are going to run a charity match with all registration fees being donated to Georgetown Hospital NICU. The entry fee will be $50 per shooter. There are over $2,000 in prizes that will be given out via random draw when you show up for sign in. All prizes have been provided via other funds so we can ensure all entry fees go towards donations.*

There will be limited slots for shooters and you will need to register online prior to the match. The link for sign ups is below.*Lunch will be provided for all shooters and we will do a small awards ceremony at the end. I'm hoping to start at 0900 and be done around noon.

The stage format will be 5 strings with all strings counting for score. If you are able to assist with RSO duties or help setting up please email me and let me know. Thank you and I hope to see many of you at the match. Let me know if you have any questions.

Link to register:*https://practiscore.com/clubs/sanners_bowling_pins/matches/october-charity-pin-match/

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Good morning, Kevin!

We’ll be mailing you a check today for this extraordinarily worthwhile effort!

Obviously, we won’t be able to shoot the match but, Georgetown thoracic oncology saved a family members life - twice - and were it not for the fundraisers pioneered by and contributed to so heavily by members of Sanners Lake Sportsman’s Club, our oldest child would have been faced with financial ruin, from just the ~$40,000 (!) in co-pays alone.

To say we are eternally grateful to Sanners Lake Sportsman’s Club - and everyone involved in its continued existence - is an understatement.

Direct email inbound as to where we should make out and send check to for this awesome effort!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom