• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    By any chance, do any of you who shoot pistol have any recommendation(s) for what weight pellet(s) might perform best in the Air Venturi V-10 Match Pistol?

I am willing to try as many as I need to but, would like to avoid buying tins unnecessarily ...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    My V-10 does well with the LM77 Crosman Match pellets and they are pretty cheap too. I'm not sure that they are "best" and I've realized that buying from PyramydAir is much better than Amazon since they handle/pack them well and I don't have a bunch of dented pellets.

Off of the bench at 10M in my basement, they are better than 1/4" in this pistol. They are nearly the same hole in my Alfa Proj. In either gun, they are better than I shoot offhand at 10M.

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Crosman_Premier_Match_Grade_177_Cal_7_9_Grains_Wadcutter_500ct/313

It didn't shoot well with the Excite Econ pellets that it came with (was about 3/4" group for some reason).

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    Some of the big Air Gun sales places have mixed batches of pellets. So you can get JSB pellets in a tin that contain 3 or 4 kinds of their pellets. This way you can try them to see which one performs best. I think they come with 50 of each type.
    V

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom