• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I have ordered quite a few. The issue is only one location actually followed through with the "ready for pickup" email and all orders were place before 4:00pm. I'm guessing actual inventory doesn't match what the website thinks.
    On a positive note, the in store clearance prices are significantly higher than the online prices.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I have ordered quite a few. The issue is only one location actually followed through with the "ready for pickup" email and all orders were place before 4:00pm. I'm guessing actual inventory doesn't match what the website thinks.
    On a positive note, the in store clearance prices are significantly higher than the online prices.

I got one today by online ordering. During the process I noticed that when I checked 'Home Delivery' inventory fell to 0 as in "O Available for Delivery" but if I changed it to in-store pick-up the inventory was there. I think it's no delivery at that price

I got one today by online ordering. During the process I noticed that when I checked 'Home Delivery' inventory fell to 0 as in "O Available for Delivery" but if I changed it to in-store pick-up the inventory was there. I think it's no delivery at that price

Did you get the follow up email that it was ready for pickup? I ordered multiple units from multiple stores and only one sent the follow up email.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Ordered a 1500 watt for $27.62 with a $10 coupon. These are modified sine wave so not the greatest for more delicate/sensitive electronics but for the price..

For anything that converts to DC like a laptop, phone, TV, or other electronics this is totally fine. The AC to DC converters don't care if the sine wave isn't perfect. Anything with an AC motor, fans, or pumps might not be real happy. I'm not sure I would run my refrigerator or furnace on one.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in stock anywhere near here.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    The 1500 watt unit I picked up has checked out ok. The 1000 watt unit when powered but not 'turned on' had a red light on, plugged in one of those old school 500 watt halogen work lights/fire starters and it switched it on. Beeping and chirping, clicking and the lamp turned on, flickered and went off. Smoke came out and it was over. Back in the bag and back to the store it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom