• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I remember some folks asking about a hex receiver MN. A good bit of money and was wondering about how collectable the East German stamped rifles are.

$300-$350, mid 30's manufacturing. Some Tula some Izhevsk. Come with std accessory pack.

http://www.allans-armory.com/aaresult.php?PageId=57

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    No worries.... I knew what you meant. I work all day in an office where we primarily communicate via IM and email (for better or worst).... we don't always remember to put that smiley face at the end!:)

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    My point is that these can be found with some regularity in regular Mosin crates, there was one in a shop in Frederick a couple of months back for $150 but it had a EP bolt so I passed. Look that East German mark does add value, similar to the MO marks, maybe $10-$20 more than normal but it does not double the value of the rifle by any means, and those rifles are priced about twice retail. Allan does inspect his merchandise well, but often gets much better money than regular places, just sayin ...

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Sorry, didn't mean to come off strong like that. I shoulda put a thumbs up after my last post

My EG Tula Hex 91/30 I actually got by accident. I picked it out of a crate at the Timonium gun show several years back for $129.99 I think. I didn't notice the /1\ until after I got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom