Wideners has 7.62 x 39 Wolf HP Ammo...feed ok in Yugo SKS?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I don't know if this stuff was good or not, but I was at Walmart in Eldersburg and saw this. They now have a 3 box limit per customer per day.
    I picked up 3 and there were about 9 left.
    $5.17 a box of 20

Attachments

• Tulamo.JPG
      Tulamo.JPG
      10 KB · Views: 294

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Tula, Herter's and Wolf is all made buy the same manufacturer. I have it in the plain White Box..... trying to sell, purchased for myself and in-Laws. But the in-Laws don't have the extra cash. I will sell a 1000rd case for $325.00 PM if interested. Consider Trade for .308 or 5.56 ammo or a Mosin. Local FTF pick up in Washington County Area. Someone mentioned about putting the Extra Cases on Gunbroker, don't feel like the hassle of Shipping it. Either know the Cases are in a Shipping Box.

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I stopped by The Armory last Wed on the way home from Annapolis, and they had Wolf, but they weren't selling cases, only by the box for.................$18 each !!!

Bob's Sunoco down in Callaway had WWB for 30.99 a box !?!:shocked3: When I said I would LIKE to buy through them, but his prices were a little high, they said " Better get used to it. The days of cheap ammo are over!"

Pretty bad when you can get Remington UMC .223 w/ brass casing for cheaper than steel cased Wolf 7.62 X 39.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    hell if ammo prices get any worse we might as well band together to buy some brass production and bullet jacketing equipment and make it ourselves!

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lee Precision is probably dancing in the streets right now. I suspect the number of new reloaders has tripled this year.

ive got a brand new RCBS press still unused, i gotta get around to getting all my other bits, i dont shoot enough volume of most calibers to dent my stash, but for 5.56 and 9mm im gonna start reloading.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    ive got a brand new RCBS press still unused, i gotta get around to getting all my other bits, i dont shoot enough volume of most calibers to dent my stash, but for 5.56 and 9mm im gonna start reloading.

If I get something that fires a new caliber, among the first things that I do are:

• Order a bullet mold
    • Order a sizing die, if I don't have one that works
    • Order a set of reloading dies (in carbide, if possible, with factory crimp die)
    • Try to find at least 500 brass cases in that caliber (2,000 preferred)
    It would be a pure bitch monkey to have a firearm and not be able to get ammo for it, and the gummint can go after ammo easier than after guns. I've got dies that I've never used, but I know how to use them if I can't buy affordable ammo. As for MD's limits on powder that you can have on hand, I don't quite live in MD (but I can almost see the line from my yard).:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom