• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CuppyCakes

Jul 1, 2013
    HarCo, MD
    I went legit last night, lol. I'm a former lurker, but wanted to pipe in a few interjections and the like so, here I am.

One of my best-est buddies is around here somewhere, I'm sure he'll hide in the shadows for now. I tend to embarrass him when in public. :D

Anyhow, I was born and raised in Federal Hill. I currently hail from the lands of HarCo and, will finally be moving back to the Baltimore region in the coming months.

Um, not much more to me other than I enjoy the company of my Rottweiler and, am usually found either oogling at purdies at the race track or attempting to jump start my battery, as I have a tendency to leave my lights on ALL the time.

I'm currently waiting on my Anniversary present that FreeState has been so kind to hold for me. In all seriousness, no sarcasm... I absolutely enjoy going there and talking to everyone. I'll save my accolades for them when I'm able to get my Glock 19 from them; possibly with a ribbon tied around the case!

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Welcome, from Clearspring. :thumbsup:

With a name like CuppyCakes, I sure hope you're not a dude..... :lol2:

If you are, well welcome anyhow.... :innocent0

CuppyCakes

Jul 1, 2013
    HarCo, MD
    Thank you!

Lol @ rwbow1969, surely not. Though, I'm sure my parents would've been thrilled to have had a first born SON instead of me, haha. Asian culture, and such. -__-

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    [FONT=&quot]Howdy.

www.marylandshallissue.org

[/FONT]

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    I went legit last night, lol. I'm a former lurker, but wanted to pipe in a few interjections and the like so, here I am.

One of my best-est buddies is around here somewhere, I'm sure he'll hide in the shadows for now. I tend to embarrass him when in public. :D

Anyhow, I was born and raised in Federal Hill. I currently hail from the lands of HarCo and, will finally be moving back to the Baltimore region in the coming months.

Um, not much more to me other than I enjoy the company of my Rottweiler and, am usually found either oogling at purdies at the race track or attempting to jump start my battery, as I have a tendency to leave my lights on ALL the time.

I'm currently waiting on my Anniversary present that FreeState has been so kind to hold for me. In all seriousness, no sarcasm... I absolutely enjoy going there and talking to everyone. I'll save my accolades for them when I'm able to get my Glock 19 from them; possibly with a ribbon tied around the case!
    Welcome from Gambrills

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom