• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I'm reporting everyone on the forum today!!!!!! Just so I have my bases covered AND putting them ALL on my ignore list. That'll teach youse guys!! Oh by the way, I'd like to re-introduce myself. I'm into My Little Pony, banana's, HAIR Care, and Fowtey cal. Geelocks. Glad to meet everyone. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Shut your pie chicken hole and go feed your homophobia at Chik-fil-A.

Mmmm, chicken nuggets of intolerance and hatefulness fried in peanut oil with shake. Available only Monday through Saturday because they are also Christians and therefore bigoted against other religions that might want a nosh on their non-holy day.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I put you on my Mom's ignore list too. We both hate you, and will be calling you names every chance we get. My Mom farts in your general direction.

Look you, I got street cred up the yazoo with the gun community. All my employees agree with me. I personally know the hippie guy at Select Fire where I shoot all the time.

Damnit, I was supposed to be ignoring you. :mad54:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Wow this thread sure got quiet, did anyone say something? Hard to tell with all the ignoring and hurt feelings around here.

Why can't we all just get along?

Oh and welcome to the forum Threeband, looks like you made on heck of an entry. Maybe the ablation got to ya :)

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Wow this thread sure got quiet, did anyone say something? Hard to tell with all the ignoring and hurt feelings around here.

Why can't we all just get along?

Oh and welcome to the forum Threeband, looks like you made on heck of an entry. Maybe the ablation got to ya :)

Only the military and police gets along.

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    While reading this amazingly hilarious thread

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=124162

I realized I had never introduced myself. I really don't want to be rude, so here goes:

Hi. I am Threeband. I live in Carroll County. I shoot at the AGC. I like all sorts of guns. I've liked guns since I was 5 years old. Just a sick f*** I guess. I particularly like the historic aspects of guns. I also like poetry and long walks on the beach.
    Welcome

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Threeband - I attended the 06/29 CC event and did not introduce myself to you. For this sorry-@ss act of rudeness, I will place myself on my own ignore list and commence with a self-imposed 30 minute ban. Good bye.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    If you were still here to read this, and not ignoring me, I would say I did see you up there. I recall glancing at some guy's name tag that said, "Smoking Gun", and I thought to myself, "Self", I thought, "I'll bet that's Smoking Gun."

Then I ignored you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom