• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Bp had bulk packs of 22, but don't anymore. They still have a bunch of cci winmags, 40 fmjsxz, and a variety of .223/5.56.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    tjv4163 - all that was put out last night. at that time, they had 40, 45, 9, 5.56, and 380 - and a lot of it. I got some 45 and 9 a little after 9pm.

mdbayboater

Nubie
    Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Shore, Maryland
    It's been getting better. They actually had 5.56 most if not all week last week and up'd the limit on that to 10 boxes. Guy looked like he thought I was crazy for getting 3 .223 soft point instead. Actually asked me 2-3 times if I was sure.

LoL, depends who you get...went there on Thursday and they would only sell me 3 boxes, due to store policy. Went back Friday, different guy at the counter and 10 boxes at a time were flying off the shelf. Told him I was there the day before and could only get three. He explained that because there wasn't that great of a demand for .223 now that they have increased the sale of it to 10 boxes. Guess that is why they don't have any now!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

basspro still had a good amount of these boxes left when I clocked out. I may have to pick up some more if its got that good a repuation for thwack and accuracy.

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Dicks is Crofton is now limiting buyers to one box per day of the most popular ammo. 9mm, 45ACP, 40, .223, 5.56 - They will let you buy 3 boxes of less popualr ammo like 38 spl and .357

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom