• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Dog

Dec 16, 2012
    North East
    I wish we could really celebrate Independence here in Maryland but after over 200 years our state is worse off than it was when the nation was under British rule. At least then free men carried firearms. They even fought a revolution when the Brits tried to take them.

Now we sit in a state headed by people who are much worse than King George and who have the full force of a bloated gubmint to keep us in line.

But I want to wish you all a Happy 4th. I take heart knowing there are patriots among us who are willing to fight for what is right.

To my brothers and sisters who are or have served this great nation, It was my honor to serve with you and thank you for your service and dedication.

Be safe...

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    I wish we could really celebrate Independence here in Maryland but after over 200 years our state is worse off than it was when the nation was under British rule. At least then free men carried firearms. They even fought a revolution when the Brits tried to take them.

Now we sit in a state headed by people who are much worse than King George and who have the full force of a bloated gubmint to keep us in line.

But I want to wish you all a Happy 4th. I take heart knowing there are patriots among us who are willing to fight for what is right.

To my brothers and sisters who are or have served this great nation, It was my honor to serve with you and thank you for your service and dedication.

Be safe...
    Happy 4th of July to all and thanks to our military and first responders for their service

kennyc01

Apr 30, 2008
    Gaithersburg, MD
    1372703053-lakewoodparkrules.jpg

:)

Happy Independence Day everyone. Thank you goes out to everyone who has served and who made this day possible.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    1372703053-lakewoodparkrules.jpg

:)

Happy Independence Day everyone. Thank you goes out to everyone who has served and who made this day possible.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to disobey each item that is pertinent on this list today while on my property. That should make for a good Independence Day :)

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    If that is a public park then police better have a warrant to search peoples bags. I would flat out refuse to let them otherwise. A sign doesnt automatically void your 4th ammendment rights.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    They forgot to add 'No fun'. :)

For the protracted foreign war, we have the military: Defenders of Freedom.

For keeping the peace inside our boarders, we have: First Responders.

For protecting our families and communities, we have armed citizens: First Defenders.

Happy Independence Day America.

17c968211462bf07613a1eaffb275a49.jpg

Someday Maryland will rejoin the free states of this great country.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    HAPPY 4th TO ALL!CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM WEATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO BE MERKIN'!!AND IF YOUR NEAR SOUTHWEST BMORE STAY LOW THOSE POPS ARNT FIREWORKS THEIR STATISTICS :patriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom