• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaseyJoeS.

Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Hey guys,

Thought I would post my introduction. I am 22 and new to firearms. I recently graduated with a 4 year degree in automotive restoration (McPherson Kansas). I am very mechanically inclined and have always been interested in firearms, but I am just now getting started. Never had any guns around when I was growing up. My parents don't have anything against them, just that they have always thought of them as a tool for hunters more than anything (we don't hunt). But thanks in large part to the current political environment, I realized I needed to get started on a regulated firearm purchase soon. I currently have a Colt LE6920 waiting for me at Mid County Gunshop. This will be my only firearm purchase for quite a while as I spend the rest of my income on tools and equipment.

I am looking forward to learning a lot about firearms and becoming familiar with my 6920! This is the first time I have dove into entirely unfamiliar territory since I was 12 or so when I really started to dig deep into learning about engines & mechanical things.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Hello

You live in the fine hunting area of Wicomoco and none of your family hunt? Sheesh...I pay good money to hunt there (LOL!!!).

Welcome to the forum from Anne Arundel County...and beware: Firearms are addictive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom