• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I wonder why anyone here thinks the perps, if caught will serve a single day. If not does it surprise anyone that the store does not give a damn. News flash -- no store was robbed its all part of acceptable losses and pased on to consumers..

They did not get robbed --- we all did.

Don't like it... show up and tell the chief criminals that run the state...

Tell the manager of the store that you don't feel safe in there parking lot and expect changes. If no change call corporate and explain why you will not be back.

Then we can work on a boycott..

Acceptable losses.. I think not.

This is what we do to change things..

Mr H

Banana'd
    A boycott of what???

The criminals?

Retail processes now are all about non-intervention and insurance. Nothing is going to change that.

Big Box stores like Lowes have "Big" as their first name for a reason... they have developed ways to succeed, regardless of what a few pissed off people decide to do.

Where the OP is concerned (and that really is all that matters to the discussion), if there is no direct physical threat, I can't see trying to be a hero, beyond collecting what information you can. If any innocent is in danger, then act... but otherwise, it's a fool's errand.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I had it copied in my notepad i wont out the guy. here it is::lol2:

You're right, I've never been shot at in a movie theater, but I've been shot at. I've ran into a burning house and burning shed to do rescues. I got out of my car and jumped into the middle of a brush fire wearing an Armani suit after a funeral to stop it from catching the house on fire it was up against. Just a random house I was driving by. I jump into street fights to break them up without thinking twice. I've jumped in between a guy much bigger than me and a girl he was beating to protect her (both strangers on the street in OC).

I have absolutely no doubt I would charge a gunman in a mass shooting situation.

Good Lord. :sad20:

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009

You're right, I've never been shot at in a movie theater, but I've been shot at. I've ran into a burning house and burning shed to do rescues. I got out of my car and jumped into the middle of a brush fire wearing an Armani suit after a funeral to stop it from catching the house on fire it was up against. Just a random house I was driving by. I jump into street fights to break them up without thinking twice. I've jumped in between a guy much bigger than me and a girl he was beating to protect her (both strangers on the street in OC).

I have absolutely no doubt I would charge a gunman in a mass shooting situation.
    His name must be 'Shaft' cuz he's about a baaaad mutha....

Either that or he's dead.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    A boycott of what???

The criminals?

Retail processes now are all about non-intervention and insurance. Nothing is going to change that.

Big Box stores like Lowes have "Big" as their first name for a reason... they have developed ways to succeed, regardless of what a few pissed off people decide to do.

Where the OP is concerned (and that really is all that matters to the discussion), if there is no direct physical threat, I can't see trying to be a hero, beyond collecting what information you can. If any innocent is in danger, then act... but otherwise, it's a fool's errand.

First would you want your wife in that parking lot...

Second no one is suggesting direct action.

What I am saying is that between do nothing and Rambo there are options

The store has reasons for its refusal to get involved... good for them... but do not want to run into these assholes when they decide to move up to strong arm robbery for cash. Trust me they will once they see how easy cash is to ' move'
    I know street crime. Its starts with shoplifting and moves up from there...

The store is responsible for creating an unsafe condition. They think they are doing the right thing -- its called appeasement.

It will not work and these guys will be back for cash -- from you or your wife. Tools are hard to move and easy to trace -- cash is a much better option. They will step up their game..

So do nothing or go Rambo.? no. there are other options...

Either way I don't go to places that harbor criminals ;)

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

HAHA there it is. I wonder if the "hero" who wrote that has been banned yet.

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    Gotta admit, that there is funny

Before the Lowes in North East was open some guys pulled into the fence area in the rear and loaded up a riding mower into a pick up truck. When they tried to leave the truck hit the gate and cut the brake line. As the truck exited the shopping center it ran the stop sign due to no brakes. The truck then collided with a car and the idiot in the bed of the truck was ejected and died from the sudden stop on the asphalt. Self correcting error - death penalty for theft.

I'd pay good money to watch chit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom