• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kramer

Rights Abused
    Jan 26, 2016
    Baltimore
    I know there are a lot of sticky threads in the MD 2A sub-forum, but I was surprised that there was no HQL FAQ in that sticky list. I had problems submitting my application and it turned out it was because I was using IE11.
    Also the whole MSP website is very hard to understand and so I would think
    there would be many other common questions.
    Seems like this info would be really useful to people. Other things like the normal progression of the checklist items. I am sure there are other topics.

Could also go in the Pistol sub forum it seems. Am I missing something? Is this a stupid idea for some reason?
    -Kramer

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    I'm new here so I can't comment on a FAQ, but I had a similar problem when I submitted mine. I called the licensing division of MSP and was directed to talk to a woman who handled HQL stuff. She took down my email and sent me little list of things to do so that the website loaded correctly. It's apparently a common issue that they haven't cared to fix.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm new here so I can't comment on a FAQ, but I had a similar problem when I submitted mine. I called the licensing division of MSP and was directed to talk to a woman who handled HQL stuff. She took down my email and sent me little list of things to do so that the website loaded correctly. It's apparently a common issue that they haven't cared to fix.

Hint: They still use Notus Lotes for their database. Probably running on a surplus Z-80.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I called the licensing division of MSP and was directed to talk to a woman who handled HQL stuff. She took down my email and sent me little list of things to do so that the website loaded correctly. It's apparently a common issue that they haven't cared to fix.

Hint: They still use Notus Lotes for their database. Probably running on a surplus Z-80.

It's the government. Did you have some reason to expect otherwise?

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    And it only supports Internet Explorer. Not support for Chrome or Safari. I had an issue try to access a couple of the pages especially during the payment phase of the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom