Banana'd
    I'm so confuuuuseddddd...

Attachments

• barbarino_im_so_confused-53320.gif
      barbarino_im_so_confused-53320.gif
      232.4 KB · Views: 337

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Don, it was a pleasure meeting you at a couple events, starting and running this forum has done so much for the gun community; thank you sincerely, and I hope you'll still post and hang out when you can.

Kevin, thanks for stepping up, I don't believe we've met, but I look forward to it. Norton and I had a long chat over a beer about these possibilities, I'm glad things are transitioning smoothly and things will only get better.

To all the admins, mods, and folks that make this forum possible, thank you all.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    DD214 from one who has a DD214 SALUTE! Thank you for defending the Constitution.

To the new admins I recommend creation of a special title banner in recognition for all he has done.

CnC

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2012
    DD214, Thank you for an awesome forum, best of luck in all new endeavors!

Welcome TexKev, nice to meet you. Will the forum remain the same (ie; no ads, no changes from the poster perspective)?

Joppaj - Nicely done lol, it was long overdue to help helpinghand to the door :thumbsup:

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    DD214 many thanks for everything you have done for this forum and the Maryland 2A community over so very many years. I still fondly remember meeting you, Norton and Spot77 at the old MDS shoots at DSC back when it was possible to personally know a significant proportion of the membership. Things sure have grown exponentially since then!

All the best for the future.
    Graham / boatbod

Bluemax

Member in good standing
    Jun 12, 2010
    southern maryland
    It was a pleasure to work with you, Best of luck in your future escapades, I will take care of your gear. joe

Attachments

• 10393171_10153028700884493_2856305388362098747_n.jpg
      10393171_10153028700884493_2856305388362098747_n.jpg
      42.1 KB · Views: 250

c&rdaze

Oct 2, 2007
    Southern MD
    Don, Just saw this and I have to add my heartfelt thanks to all that you have done for us in MD and elsewhere. Until I found this forum (or it found me), I thought I was alone in my interest in firearms. It's been a pleasure to interact with fellow gun owners! Your mods are great and I'm sure your selection of Kevin will be a comfort to all of us. The growth and reach of this forum has been a thing to behold indeed. May the best come to you in the future. :thumbsup:

Welcome Kevin, c&rdaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom