• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Juggerknocker

Feb 20, 2018
    Perry Hall, MD
    Hey everyone, I just joined the forums a week or so ago but just am getting to my first post. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!

I am *just* getting started in gun ownership after having a blast in Scouts and also doing trap shooting with friends a few times got my first shotgun last year and a 10/22 a bit after. Can't wait to start getting into other aspects including getting my HQL and really branching out as my budget allows.

With how crazy it has been I am thinking about getting an AR-15 Lower I can't afford a complete AR right now but I can afford an 80% lower or perhaps a "finished" one. Any thoughts/ideas as to where is a good place to go for one and also how those work with the HBAR laws?

I was planning on saving for a 357/38 lever but now I am freaked out not getting a chance to have an AR-15 later.

Thank you in advance for all the help and I can't wait to get more active on here!:party29:

Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Welcome Jugger, maybe try Bluefins in Dundalk. or buy a lower online and ship to your LGS (local gun store)/FFL. You'll find everything you need to know on this forum, Good luck with your project, you seem to know a little so keep reading ..... and the search button is your friend.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 230

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I like the visual concept of your screen name. ;)

Welcome from a former Perry Hall'er. Grew too busy for me, when there were ten cars backed up at a neighborhood stop sign, it was time to go.

Welcome from Marriottsville, where we retreated "to". Don't miss it a bit.

mikeat84

Aug 31, 2011
    Welcome, from another Perry Hall resident. I usually go to Gun Connection on 40 or Freestate off of 43.

tighefighter

Dec 13, 2017
    Jesus. Lots of crazies in Perry hall!!!! Lol good to know we are a well armed community!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom