• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Ok guys. Got three from my dads safe. All appear matching numbers, well used stocks and solid, blue is pretty good to fair. Covered in cosmoline from storage. 1 is spoken for, got 2 left that can go. All should be excellent shooters. I need a picture of your MD DL for my dads C&R logbook. 380 each and that is a bargain for a original Type 56 SKS.

That's a good price!

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I really like the Yugos. I have two of them. One is unissued with the book to prove it (from SOG) the other is a refurb that looks brand new from Wideners a few years ago.
    They are heavier and more bulky, but they shoot nice. I have heard people say the gas selector for the grenade launcher is a weak point and can wear out over time. I haven't seen that, but I don't shoot mine all that much.

I have two Chinese SKSs, a commercial model and a first year production military model.

The Chinese commercial Norinco imports are nice, pretty close to Yugo in machine work and fit/finish. They are lighter and good shooters.

The Chinese military are my favorite. The machine work and fit/finish is just a step above the other two. Can be hard to find one in nice condition, but even one with a beat up stock and finish wear will be a great rifle if there aren't any mechanical problems.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    I really like the Yugos. I have two of them. One is unissued with the book to prove it (from SOG) the other is a refurb that looks brand new from Wideners a few years ago.
    They are heavier and more bulky, but they shoot nice. I have heard people say the gas selector for the grenade launcher is a weak point and can wear out over time. I haven't seen that, but I don't shoot mine all that much.

I have two Chinese SKSs, a commercial model and a first year production military model.

The Chinese commercial Norinco imports are nice, pretty close to Yugo in machine work and fit/finish. They are lighter and good shooters.

The Chinese military are my favorite. The machine work and fit/finish is just a step above the other two. Can be hard to find one in nice condition, but even one with a beat up stock and finish wear will be a great rifle if there aren't any mechanical problems.

Yup, the Chinese don't play with it comes with sks and ak quality.

Logan

Feb 8, 2012
    I'm trying to locate circle 31 sks stripper clips for my Yugo. Anyone know a reliable source?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Got 2 left.. examples.

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpg
      IMG_1566.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 276
    • IMG_1567.jpg
      IMG_1567.jpg
      68.8 KB · Views: 289