• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    No. He spent his political career being an *SS, wielding power to do whatever he wanted and helped gerrymander this state into a democrats wet dream of ideas gone full retard. ****him and every last democrat in this state that they have ruined in the quest for the liberal utopia of taxes for us and free **** for all the freeloaders that keep voting for them.

No less than this.

I can only hope that he lives long enough to either see his gun collection confiscated or gun control overturned completely in Maryland.

And he won't be able to do squat about it.

centerfire301

Sep 30, 2010
    And when he kicks we can have a state funeral and make the date a holiday because he was such a good friend to all Marylanders....ha..ha.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Politics aside....some people here are being rather mean spirited. Besides he's a huge gun collector himself. He was on tv last week, he has been very I'll and now the cancer has spread throughout his bones. He has stage 4 bone cancer. Bone cancer is horribly painful. Hes another person with a family that loves him....he did the very best he could and so should you. Praying for him is praying for you.

You can feel that people are being mean all you want. The truth of the matter is he is a despicable excuse for a human being that deserves no sympathy.
    I don’t wish cancer on anyone even him. He deserves to die the death of a traitor to the constitution unfortunately our society has lost the stomach for such things.
    He was very proud to tell people how many guns he had while stripping away the 2nd amendment rights of others. He found it humorous that he had his but, his support of gun control bills would keep me and my kids from enjoying a collection as big as his. He even told me to my face along with many other on this board he would not support sb281 and then voted for it.
    I am sure some of his family loves him. There are several of them that love him in the Stockholm syndrome sense of the word. I worked for several years with one of his close relatives and have heard many of the Miller family secrets. It sure sounds like he uses many of the same bully tactics with his family that he used in politics.
    Hitler and Saddam Husain were on TV plenty of times also what is your point? Is he supposed to be a good person because he was on television? I will tell you just in case you were unsure he is not a good person not even close.
    “He did the very best he could” at what? Screwing people over? Making laws to enrich himself at the expense of other? Stealing the political representation for people through gerrymandering? Using threats and intimidation based on his position to keep people that knew what a POS he was silenced? Using his position of power to try and pressure women into having sex with him? I could keep going with questions but, those are just a few of the things he did his best at.

It’s just too bad people are going to have to wait until he is dead to piss on his grave. He should be dumped alive into a shallow well that everyone is allied to piss in until his body floats to the top!

edit: I hope you got to enjoy Christmas with him.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Politics aside....some people here are being rather mean spirited. Besides he's a huge gun collector himself. He was on tv last week, he has been very I'll and now the cancer has spread throughout his bones. He has stage 4 bone cancer. Bone cancer is horribly painful. Hes another person with a family that loves him....he did the very best he could and so should you. Praying for him is praying for you.

Okay politics aside : i wish him well in his retirement and pray his health is tolerable and in check .
    Cancer is one of the things that has hurt many here and affected us all in some way .

Now politics : he was one of the best politicians to take more away from the people and the Constitution then anyone . I know some very personal threats he has made to people to crush them and intimidate them , He was hateful .
    One story i heard from someone that worked in and around the area he was .

Straight up nasty person , i wish him well . More then he would do for me ever . You can bet the farm on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom