• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Has anyone been to Delmarva to shoot lately? I have not been there yet this year but want to go soon and would like to know the best time to go with the least amount of shooters. I am thinking that the range gets most shooters on the weekends but with ammo prices and scarcity maybe weekends are not crowded either. Also, did the range time prices go up there this year? I really don't care if they did I understand they need to generate a certain amount of income. I'm just not a fan of crowded ranges.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    $20/day cash
    $25/day CC

Generally speaking, weekdays are slower than weekends. Some weekend days have been busy, but nothing like usual.

They have almost no ammo, reserving most of what they have for those renting time on the range. As a matter of fact, they will purchase full boxes of ammo from anybody willing to sell to them.

A lot less in stock firearms than usual as well. Still a great range, though. I dont think you have to worry about crowds right now.

Rocinante

Jul 19, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I frequent here since it's the best range on the shore. Ever since March of last year you're basically guaranteed an open lane. Since ammo is what it is at max on weekends only half the rifle lanes are full. Weekdays are completely dead. I was there two Fridays ago for four hours and only 12 others showed up that entire time.
    Range prices are the same.

Miguel

Oct 29, 2020
    does anyone know how their shooting bays work? is anyone allowed to practice 3 gun stuff there?

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    does anyone know how their shooting bays work? is anyone allowed to practice 3 gun stuff there?

Last time I was there I went out on their 3 gun range. Left after 30 minutes since there was a group there that swept the line 3 times. No RSO at that line. Was also a Saturday and was packed. That was October. Can’t comment on recent beyond that but I always go during the week. That trip was an exception due to a friend’s availability. I need to get out there again. I always enjoy my time there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom