• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    PSA is solid, from the pieces/parts I have gotten from them. Decent prices in direct buy from them as well.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Great company. Their website can use a little work, but other than that they are gtg. I just built another AR using their lower build kit.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    The only complaints people have with PSA is slow shipping times. The hardware is good.

This was definitely the case back in Nov - Jan. However, I have family members that have recently ordered things that have arrived at the FFL within 48 hours. I've heard they've gotten much faster! :thumbsup:

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Shipping isn't the best out of the bunch but at least they admit on the front page.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Their customer service blows. My order took forever. They don't respond to emails. It took 3 shipments to get my order. I was still missing parts from the order even after it was "complete"... Never again

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I made 3 orders with them in the last month. I was jumping on deals as they came up before they sold out. LPK and accessories shipped next day, Strikefire and accessories shipped in a week, upper took a full 3 weeks. At one point I emailed CS a question and it took a day and a half for a response. All packages were packed well and contained everything expected. Overall I am VERY pleased and will be buying from them again!

ETA - Just realized my post might sound snarky coming right after honda's... I have heard more than one person echoing honda's experience in the past and was reluctant, but seems like they might be improving as of late.

Firespectrum

Mar 19, 2013
    College Park
    My biggest problem with PSA is that they have so many sales I've spent a small fortune there.

Yes, they have lost track of my order and "completed" an order that was not complete (among other things). They have always fixed the problem. They used to respond to emails promptly, but imagine the volume of orders they must be getting right now. This is a small business that is doing its best to keep up with an unprecedented run on their products. Jacking up their prices as many others have could probably help bring order volume down so they could catch up - but they haven't.

With PSA, keep an eye on your order and exercise a little patience - or go pay four times as much from CTD. Your choice.

EDIT: I've built several PSA ARs and have never had a problem. In fact, my PSA builds are the least finnicky about ammo. I haven't found a load they don't like yet.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Totally unrelated except that it's PSA:

Checking my credit card statements online, just to make sure I'm not spending myself broke on ammo :) I noticed the way my bank assigns categories to every purchase. Two of my recent entries?

Palmetto State Armory $xxx.yy Home Repair

with date and all that. Home Repair :lol2:

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Totally unrelated except that it's PSA:

Checking my credit card statements online, just to make sure I'm not spending myself broke on ammo :) I noticed the way my bank assigns categories to every purchase. Two of my recent entries?

Palmetto State Armory $xxx.yy Home Repair

with date and all that. Home Repair :lol2:

Get it sighted in and you can drive some nails. Sorry for the bad joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom