• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fiyachild

Fiyachild
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore
    Hello or good morning to those who up this early in the morning! I'm excited to be in this forum, learning new things from everyone here! My name is Terry Free. I live in West Baltimore (Edmonson Village), by way of Newburgh, NY. I lived in Maryland for approx. 8 years in Oct 2013. I have wife and 2 beautiful children boy (4) and girl (2).

I didn't really care about gun and the 2nd Amendment until I became a Christian. (weird huh?) I learned through magazines and guns show on the outdoor channel. As a American male of African/Native American decent, I knew I would probably get a little kick back when I walk into a gun store, looking to purchase my first pistol. But.... It wasn't as bad as I thought and boy, Those store owners are so helpful!.

I currently own a Springfield Armory XDm 40cal 3.8 in black and also have order the MK114 MOD 1 14.5" with and a permanently attached FSC556 Flash suppressor from PWS (Primary Weapons Systems)

I am now a Staunch believer in the 2ND Amendment and no wasn't one of the dummies who voted for Obama. I love YHWH, my family, and my guns.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 99

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom