Seems Cool but can we have a 37mm Launcher?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    Which begs for the following question.

If one can mount a Spikes 37MM flare launcher under the barrel, and then a Gecko 26.5MM flare launcher to the Spikes; would that be an assault weapon under SB281?

If you welded two flash hiders together and screwed it on your barrel, would that make it a banned weapon?

I shouldn't think so. It's a "feature," it never specifies how many barrels or firing mechanisms said feature can have. :innocent0

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    You can have a 40mm too but the wait these days for the transfer would take forever. Plus it's a lot more than a 37mm. I'm wishing now I never sold mine... :sad20:

m203_4-26670673.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    If you welded two flash hiders together and screwed it on your barrel, would that make it a banned weapon?

I shouldn't think so. It's a "feature," it never specifies how many barrels or firing mechanisms said feature can have. :innocent0

Nope 2 welded flash hiders then become one and you could probably put it on a 14" barrel and get it pinned and get around NFA paperwork. :innocent0

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Which begs for the following question.

If one can mount a Spikes 37MM flare launcher under the barrel, and then a Gecko 26.5MM flare launcher to the Spikes; would that be an assault weapon under SB281?

yes.. because if failed 2 feature test.. now you have 2 grenade (even though its not).. ;)

now if you only put one and no flash suppressor then its not assault weapon.. :lol2:

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    you can get a cobray launcher for 300, just paid 250 for one the other day. If you can find already fired aluminum hulls, you can load your own for cheap. I just found a huge lot of 37mm tear gas projectiles, and they should be in this week. American specialty ammo sells everything you need to reload, but if you are smart, you can procure the same components for less from fireworks manufacturers. Also, don't forget to pick up as many film canisters as you can find. Ebay is good for this. People really like the spikes launchers, but they don't have the resemblance to a M203 as much as the cobray does.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    I will probably get fireworks that will probably blow and say "F*CK FROSH" then summersault and wait 2 seconds "F*CK OMALLEY"

I recall seeing someone take a picture a guy had in his front yard. Something like

"O-Malley.....O-Bama.....O-$hit!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom