• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • enjoi1968

Streets Closed Pizza Boy.
    May 10, 2013
    Built my first AR, had no want for one until MOM decided I couldn't get one after 10/1. So I guess this qualifies as a FaqUMOM purchase/build.

I started with a Boss094 Lower, CMMG LPK, MilSpec Buffer tube, Magpul MOE+ Grip and Magpul CTR Stock. Added 30rd Pmag & Centruion Arms C4 Upper (14.5 with Battle Comp 1.5 pinned)

I will say, easy-peasy to assemble. I was wary at first but maybe 15 minutes to assemble everything.

After a Function test, everything works as it should. My only question, would it be smart to have someone look this over before I go live fire with it? With buying the upper assembled I figured the parts that we more vital to operation would be assembled and functional (New to me C4 ~800 rounds by prev owner).

With that said, any things I SHOULD check out (double check) before going live, or would someone local to Frederick like to fondle my AR and tell me if I did good?

And now what everyone wants to see.. the pictures!:thumbsup::D

Attachments

• IMG_2823.JPG
      IMG_2823.JPG
      65.4 KB · Views: 386
    • IMG_2824.JPG
      IMG_2824.JPG
      61.7 KB · Views: 385
    • IMG_2825.JPG
      IMG_2825.JPG
      71.2 KB · Views: 383
    • IMG_2826.JPG
      IMG_2826.JPG
      95.5 KB · Views: 388
    • IMG_2827.JPG
      IMG_2827.JPG
      96.2 KB · Views: 386
    • IMG_2829.JPG
      IMG_2829.JPG
      41.6 KB · Views: 392

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Very nice. I can't wait to build my first one too. I'm going to build it from the ground up so hopefully I will be able to get some help from you guys, lol. Of course, it will have to wait until after Oct 1 as I'm spending way too much getting all the soon to be banned stuff I can.

Last edited:

enjoi1968

May 10, 2013
    That's a Sharp looking AR !!!

Took a sharp lower to start off :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks all for the compliments. I am going to assume with (61 views 4 responses) the answer is "Go pull the trigger, Blake. That will tell you if it works". :p :D

Ok sounds good. Will report back tomorrow after range time :D

enjoi1968

May 10, 2013
    Looks sharp Blake!!! Nice build :thumbsup: ...I think you need to come back by the shop and get some more lowers in FDE!! :lol2:

Dont tempt me. Im waiting for the .308 to get started then I will be back. I wanna buy deuce while im there too!

You hear me Jim! I want one of your trucks!!!!!!!!

You will want to add a rear sight before shooting it but it looks good!

Picking one up tomorrow (going to be visitng one of exceptional IPs HTA or A1 or Bollingers)

horselove

Pizza.

mane8ube.jpg

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Built my first AR, had no want for one until MOM decided I couldn't get one after 10/1. So I guess this qualifies as a FaqUMOM purchase/build.

I started with a Boss094 Lower, CMMG LPK, MilSpec Buffer tube, Magpul MOE+ Grip and Magpul CTR Stock. Added 30rd Pmag & Centruion Arms C4 Upper (14.5 with Battle Comp 1.5 pinned)

I will say, easy-peasy to assemble. I was wary at first but maybe 15 minutes to assemble everything.

After a Function test, everything works as it should. My only question, would it be smart to have someone look this over before I go live fire with it? With buying the upper assembled I figured the parts that we more vital to operation would be assembled and functional (New to me C4 ~800 rounds by prev owner).

With that said, any things I SHOULD check out (double check) before going live, or would someone local to Frederick like to fondle my AR and tell me if I did good?

And now what everyone wants to see.. the pictures!:thumbsup::D
    Nice build !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom