• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Need to get a couple pieces shipped in and trying to figure out who is doing transfers and for how much. The one store I checked with Scott's Gunsmithing in GB asking almost $100. Some of that of course is for the state. Good news is they can do the shell casing firing if needed for an extra fee...

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Need to get a couple pieces shipped in and trying to figure out who is doing transfers and for how much. The one store I checked with Scott's Gunsmithing in GB asking almost $100. Some of that of course is for the state. Good news is they can do the shell casing firing if needed for an extra fee...
    Barts

ziptiespec

I paid $70 for a regulated purchase at Bart's today. This was an AR lower. The guys at the shop were great, very nice. I can pick up my lower in 2 weeks.

That said, I don't think Bart's is an IP so I'd recommend Sure Shot as well. If I'd know about Sure Shot I'd probably have done my transfer there.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    He's got limited store hours (mainly Friday and Saturday morning), but I've had pretty good luck with Otto's Police Supply ( http://www.ottospolicesupply.com/ ). Just contact him over his website or call and he'll handle everything from his end whether the shop is open or not. I've also used Barts, and A&D Pawn and Firearms and an old friend who lives on the Eastern shore (for unregulated long guns only). Otto's was , at least fairly recently charging $45 + $10 to MSP. You'll have to verify that is still the current charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom