• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I would simply ask Mr. Gansler which part he meant isn't a "real job"?

Serving in Iraq, or being a lawyer?

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    This guy is an uber fail.

Didn't he also have a race comment early on with his campaign? Between all this and ordering the Trooper out of the vehicle so he could drive with the lights on is just mind boggling.

But being in MD it will all be forgotten come election day and sadly he has a chance.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I'm still voting for him in the primary. He is the most likely to lose to a Republican and even if he does win the governors race, he's no worse than Brown.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I am voting for Gansler in the primary. Brown seems to be the worser of two evils, so I am hoping that he is eliminated in the primary.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As far as 2A , there isn't much difference in their views, and Gansler is more freverent. But his is also less plugged into the machine , probably be less effective dealing with GA , and be more vulnerable in Gen election.

It's just the thought of supporting the antichrist makes me churn.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    This guy is an uber fail.

Didn't he also have a race comment early on with his campaign? Between all this and ordering the Trooper out of the vehicle so he could drive with the lights on is just mind boggling.

But being in MD it will all be forgotten come election day and sadly he has a chance.

He never stood a chance against Brown. Not in MD.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I am still voting for him in the primary also.

I'm still voting for him in the primary. He is the most likely to lose to a Republican and even if he does win the governors race, he's no worse than Brown.

Me too. I asked him at a meeting how does he expect to get the votes from Southern, Northeast, Eastern Shore, and Western Maryland since he supported SB281. His answer:

"What was SB281?" Then he said that the 2A was a collective right and only recently been interpreted as an individual right. Then after the meeting I said to him something like "it was affirmed an individual right not that it was a collective right in the past." After the meeting, he proceeded to deny saying the "individual right" was only recent. So I got home and asked my wife who was there what he said, thinking I may have heard him wrong. No I didn't, he's just slimy.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Gansler has no chance in hell. That being said if by some miracle he was elected Governor it would be much easier for him to be outed in the media for any scandal that may occur. Brown and O Malley are virtually untouchable when it comes to the media reporting on their corruption.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    While I would love to see Dougie to be chosen in the primary, with this recent count of him shooting himself in the foot, I don't think he has a chance. I would have loved to have him up against any of our friends in the General election.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    It hardly matters. This state is marxist and will continue down that road no matter what. The elephants are going to get donkey punched by the donkeys in the general regardless of who's names are next to the R/D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom