• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I hate that this guy in my representative. I just sent him another email and look for to his Common Sense, form letter response. :rolleyes:

Eldersburg? :D Damn, I can't keep up with the Gerrymandering. He was my representative for a spell, now I'm in "6". We'd go to his "town hall" meetings and nickname him Mr. Smirk.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I hate that this guy in my representative. I just sent him another email and look for to his Common Sense, form letter response. :rolleyes:

And to think that he got his start by defeating and replacing Connie Morella, a Republican, one of the finest and most upstanding people ever to represent MD in Congress. Not because she wasn't doing the job, but because MoCo demographics and politics reached the point where even an outstanding and selfless (R) in Congress with an impeccable record couldn't be tolerated.

Now, they've gerrymandered the district to give him and the Dems even more power over the (R) minority.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    "look at me, I'm doing something"
    Yeah, this will go far. :rolleyes:
    What a schmuck.

It will go far with liberal Marylanders, and that's all he cares about when running for the Senate.

And he does have high public visibility, appearing often on t.v. on a variety of issues. Don't think he's a slacker.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    So we live in the most gerrymandered state in the union, the highest per capita murder rate city in the union, some of the strictest gun laws in the union, one of the largest givers of welfare in the union, some of the highest taxes in the union, but also the highest per capita income in the union. Clearly more money solves all the problems... And the answer to those problems is to give more to the have nots and make buying a handgun a giant pain in the ass for a citizen of the United states of America. Yet only people who would pass a background check would get this license, and people who currently wouldn't pass a background check will continue to buy guns the same way they currently do. Makes so much sense.....

I want to punch the sand out of a heavy bag and cry at the same time

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    And to think that he got his start by defeating and replacing Connie Morella, a Republican, one of the finest and most upstanding people ever to represent MD in Congress. Not because she wasn't doing the job, but because MoCo demographics and politics reached the point where even an outstanding and selfless (R) in Congress with an impeccable record couldn't be tolerated.

Now, they've gerrymandered the district to give him and the Dems even more power over the (R) minority.

I was thinking about her and her predecessor Gilbert Gude, both Republicans. This county was not always Bat Sh1t crazy. Now up for vote in this county is mandatory sick leave forced on employers to provide. Something like that is between and employer and employee. At every step, the government just wants to encroach itself in to private matters. This wasn't a sanctuary county for illegals when I was growing up here either.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    I would like to introduce a national Van Hollen has to go movement. It's never to early to start. He is one of the democrat golden boys being groomed for bigger things. Start his deelection campaign now.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    So we live in the most gerrymandered state in the union, the highest per capita murder rate city in the union, some of the strictest gun laws in the union, one of the largest givers of welfare in the union, some of the highest taxes in the union, but also the highest per capita income in the union. Clearly more money solves all the problems... And the answer to those problems is to give more to the have nots and make buying a handgun a giant pain in the ass for a citizen of the United states of America. Yet only people who would pass a background check would get this license, and people who currently wouldn't pass a background check will continue to buy guns the same way they currently do. Makes so much sense.....

I want to punch the sand out of a heavy bag and cry at the same time

The only reason MD has the highest per capita income in the union is because MD lives off the government, also known as "other people's money."

The problem with that is what Margaret Thatcher pointed out: Eventually you run out of other people's money.

So far, the liberals feeding at this trough have always been able to shake down the rest of the country for one program or another, so MD (and No. VA) keep getting fed. And so far, when the masses in flyover country start bucking, a crisis is created to scare them into coughing up more.

Eventually it will stop. When? When the libs don't have any more rabbits to pull out of a hat, and the people who actually pay for it are wrung dry. 0% interest rates are a milestone. Free money, if you qualify. But, only the wealthy do. Catch-22.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    How about if someone introduces a bill that if a bill fails to become law, that cost of "production" as it were is billed to the sponsor(s). Crap bills like this would come to a screeching halt. Nearly every paragraph in the first half of his description/justification is a lie.

:mad54:

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I guess the now dead woman in NJ is just collateral damage to him. Shows these politicians really are sociopath narcissists- aka psychopaths in a suit and tie. Take even just 10% of his self control away and he would be Ted Bundy.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    He blames the violence on lax laws in other states.

So, I guess all of the illegal heroin, coke, meth and ecstacy are flowing into the state due to all the other states lax drug laws. Such a bulls!t argument I'm (we're) getting tired of hearing!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    So, I guess all of the illegal heroin, coke, meth and ecstacy are flowing into the state due to all the other states lax drug laws. Such a bulls!t argument I'm (we're) getting tired of hearing!

And at the locality level: Why are the guns in West Baltimore so much angrier and more homicidal than those in Chevy Chase, Bethesda, and Potomac?

Maybe if HUD moves all the West Baltimorons to Chevy Chase, and redistributes the Bethesdans' wealth to them, we won't have these foreign "gun problems", eh?

Dec 31, 2012
    It will go far with liberal Marylanders, and that's all he cares about when running for the Senate.

And he does have high public visibility, appearing often on t.v. on a variety of issues. Don't think he's a slacker.
    I have no doubt about his self serving motivations.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Am i the only one that almost wants to see something like this pass, just to see it overturned in other federal courts that still have some sense?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I would like to introduce a national Van Hollen has to go movement. It's never to early to start. He is one of the democrat golden boys being groomed for bigger things. Start his deelection campaign now.

What we need are about 10,000 "Pro-Lifer for Van Hollen", "Fracking Workers for Van Holen", "Cruz/Van Hollen 2016", and "Protect Your Gun Rights Vote Van Hollen" bumper stickers driving around Montgomery County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom