• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharstin

Cruffler
    Feb 15, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Hello everyone,

I am working on a Colt New Service .357 revolver and I am having trouble finding a replacement cylinder. The current cylinder looks like it was replaced with an incorrect one because it will not close. The swing are is original because it has the same serial number as the frame but the blue looks different on the cylinder. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dec 6, 2011
    I'm sure you already checked, but any chance that the ejector star is loose? I think it can unscrew from the rod on that model. Just a thought.

Kharstin

Cruffler
    Feb 15, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    iHateDemLibs - Believe it or not Colt no longer handles their own parts. When you go to the Colt Website and Click on "Parts" you are taken to a page telling you this is now handled by third party vendors and a link to Brownells is provided.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    iHateDemLibs - Believe it or not Colt no longer handles their own parts. When you go to the Colt Website and Click on "Parts" you are taken to a page telling you this is now handled by third party vendors and a link to Brownells is provided.

Colt is not even close to what Colt used to be.

I was thinking more along the lines of providing you with a Colt authorized service center who could then help you track down parts.

Good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom