• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Hi all,
    I've lurked around here since sometime last September. Have gotten some really useful information since then and figured I may as well join up. I'm based out of Prince George's county but spend a good chunk of my time in Baltimore county.

Bit about me, my fiancee's family is into hunting and she got me into guns and shooting last year. I've really come to enjoy the sport of it all and the physics behind guns gives me a ton of stuff to read about.

So far I have my HQL and my Designated Collector paperwork is (hopefully) in Pikesville by now. I don't shoot nearly as much as I'd like due to the lack of ranges in the area. I used the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge for target practice during the hunting season, but now that that's over, my guns are just collecting dust. If anyone knows of good ranges in the PG area, I'd be really grateful.

So far I own a few long guns and handguns and am in the process of doing the legwork to build an AR15 pistol.

Looking forward to being a member here!

Helpinghand

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 3, 2016
    MA
    Welcome

Hi all,
    I've lurked around here since sometime last September. Have gotten some really useful information since then and figured I may as well join up. I'm based out of Prince George's county but spend a good chunk of my time in Baltimore county.

Bit about me, my fiancee's family is into hunting and she got me into guns and shooting last year. I've really come to enjoy the sport of it all and the physics behind guns gives me a ton of stuff to read about.

So far I have my HQL and my Designated Collector paperwork is (hopefully) in Pikesville by now. I don't shoot nearly as much as I'd like due to the lack of ranges in the area. I used the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge for target practice during the hunting season, but now that that's over, my guns are just collecting dust. If anyone knows of good ranges in the PG area, I'd be really grateful.

So far I own a few long guns and handguns and am in the process of doing the legwork to build an AR15 pistol.

Welcome from the peoples republic of Mass.

Everything is okay as long as we say so. We legislate you into complicit behavior by Government official over seers.(That would be the elected people getting pay check for ruling us as they see fit.) Our tax dollar at work for the Peoples Party of Mass.

Nothing to see here , just keep moving. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

cyclelabs

Dec 18, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Hi all,

Welcome from Gambrills MD. This is a great community where you will find a lot of useful information.

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Users who are viewing this thread