• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • retafshooter

Apr 28, 2014
    West Elkridge
    This is not a political statement: I'm just showing off the accuracy of my new "Trump Hunting Rifle", the Mossberg Patriot rifle. I bought it in celebration of the shoring up of our 2nd Amendment rights by electing President-Elect Trump.
    Keep in mind this is shot by a 79 year old dude with a neuro-muscular disorder (MG).

<yt>4kF-rBazaF0</yt>

What am I doing wrong? Why is this YouTube video not showing up?
    Try this until I figure this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kF-rBazaF0

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    This is not a political statement: I'm just showing off the accuracy of my new "Trump Hunting Rifle", the Mossberg Patriot rifle. I bought it in celebration of the shoring up of our 2nd Amendment rights by electing President-Elect Trump.
    Keep in mind this is shot by a 79 year old dude with a neuro-muscular disorder (MG).

<yt>4kF-rBazaF0</yt>

What am I doing wrong? Why is this YouTube video not showing up?
    You need these [ ] and not these <>

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    How are you liking the patriot. I was kind of thinking if one in .243 for my son when he is a couple of years older for deer hunting. He is big for his age, so by the time I take him at 10 or 11 he will probably be over 5 feet tall.

I was thinking the Winchester 370 youth 20ga I have and buy a Ruger American rimfire 22lr with a youth stock as small game guns to get him in to shooting and hunting next year and let him do that a year or two, then deer hunting.

retafshooter

Apr 28, 2014
    West Elkridge
    Love the Patriot

How are you liking the patriot. I was kind of thinking if one in .243 for my son when he is a couple of years older for deer hunting. He is big for his age, so by the time I take him at 10 or 11 he will probably be over 5 feet tall.

I was thinking the Winchester 370 youth 20ga I have and buy a Ruger American rimfire 22lr with a youth stock as small game guns to get him in to shooting and hunting next year and let him do that a year or two, then deer hunting.

I love the Mossberg Patriot! I bought the .270 one first and liked it so much I bought another one in .243. They are both very reliable and accurate. The wood stock version and a great feel in your hands too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom