• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    We need to find a "dick" hat to counter the "*****" hats, and wear those.

Somebody already makes one.

c910e4072c9d17000e912de35ecc200a.jpg

:outta her

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I'd like to challenage him on ignoring Baltimore's violence.

Something like "Why focus on federal issues while Baltimore is spiraling out of control and is now more dangerous to be in than Chicago? Do you not like the demographics of Baltimore? Are you so racist as to let blacks kill blacks and not do anything about it? Where is your sense of decency? And what is your office doing to bring justice for McKenzie Elliott?"

As top law enforcement officer in the state of Maryland, Baltimore's blood is on his hands via inaction.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Interesting. People want to challenge.
    What I wrote:
    Not_an_outlaw 1:23am Feb 24
    I can't wait to see his response to the 2nd Amendment questions. I guess it doesn't exist in Maryland.

Julia Marie
    11:07am Feb 25
    If you re-read the event desciption it is focussed on only a handful of subjects. Many more topics than than the second amendment are not being covered. Your comment seems out of place to me.

Janice Smith
    11:21am Feb 25
    See my answer to Tim. If you put your heads together and think real hard maybe you can figure out if the forum has been called to discuss the right to bear arms or not.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I'm going because Silent Partner is going to conduct a Citizen's Arrest on Frosh and I want to get that on video. Looks like Not_an_Outlaw is amped up to go too.

I will also be picketing with our Deport Frosh, Froshhole, and What a Froshhole signs. Who else wants a piece of this?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I wonder whether he timed it to coincide with HoCo Council's vote on the "sanctuary bill" override, which I just heard on the radio failed! It was defeated!

Maybe that will spoil his evening. Somebody's sure to ask him about his position on it, and it might be good to get him on the record, recorded for posterity.

It would also be interesting to hear him explain his preferences as to the extent and limits of the Second Amendment. Somebody might also ask whether his involvement in the successful efforts to stop gun shows at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds decades ago had a chilling effect on the Second Amendment in MoCo.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

I wonder whether he timed it to coincide with HoCo Council's vote on the "sanctuary bill" override, which I just heard on the radio failed! It was defeated!

Maybe that will spoil his evening. Somebody's sure to ask him about his position on it, and it might be good to get him on the record, recorded for posterity.

It would also be interesting to hear him explain his preferences as to the extent and limits of the Second Amendment. Somebody might also ask whether his involvement in the successful efforts to stop gun shows at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds decades ago had a chilling effect on the Second Amendment in MoCo.

His Town Hall event is being called "Constitutional Freedom and Civil Rights". I guess that doesn't preclude asking questions about actual ENUMERATED rights, as opposed to those they will be fabricating from thin air to support his lawsuit against Trump.

Attachments

• Frosh Sanctuary State.jpg
      Frosh Sanctuary State.jpg
      52.2 KB · Views: 239

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads