• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BusaJ52

Jul 13, 2016
    Cecil
    I myself would classify it illegal just to be safe. I'd rather go to Delaware and buy brand new stuff. My 2 cents.

ARMERICA

Feb 23, 2016
    Bel Air, MD
    I'm trying to find a place online that sells 30rd aluminum magazine bodies LEGALLY, cost-effectively and will ship them to MD. I have old Mags that are beaten up, and I wanted a cheap way to refurbish them. Brownells is out, they won't do it. As far as I can tell, as long as I don't assemble the parts while in MD, It's perfectly legal. If I drive up to PA to buy, the guy up-charges because he can smell the Old Bay on me. I don't want to break the law, and don't want to pay a premium. Help, Thanks.

Pandemic Outfitters in Harford County MD (about 30 minutes north of Baltimore) sells 30 and 40 round stripped pmag housings. He may have them on his site. If not, his product is stocked at Maryland Quartermaster.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Welcome Aboard I still have My Place in Md ...but am currently in the Shack at Jax Florida ! I just ordered a couple of Stag's five pack sets. Buy 3 (30 rd.) and get 2 Free! Not bad for$60 USD . Do Not Miss Stupid Laws of Marylandistan!

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'm trying to find a place online that sells 30rd aluminum magazine bodies LEGALLY, cost-effectively and will ship them to MD. I have old Mags that are beaten up, and I wanted a cheap way to refurbish them. Brownells is out, they won't do it. As far as I can tell, as long as I don't assemble the parts while in MD, It's perfectly legal. If I drive up to PA to buy, the guy up-charges because he can smell the Old Bay on me. I don't want to break the law, and don't want to pay a premium. Help, Thanks.
    30 rd aluminum mags can be had for less than a parts kit. Just hit a gun show or shop outside of MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom