• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockwelll

Nov 25, 2017
    Baltimore, MD
    Hello All! I signed up a few days ago and I didn't realize there was a thread for new members to say hello. I live in Baltimore and I am a first time firearm owner as of a few days ago(Black Friday).

My First purchase is a Stevens 320 Tactical. My brother also bought his first firearm which is a Ruger 10/22. I plan on doing a few upgrades after a while to my 320 and my brother wants to do an ARCHANGEL conversion to the 10/22. We have not yet had the chance to shoot them which we plan on doing this weekend. Most likely at Continental Arms.

Here is a link to the Picture of both of them together:
    http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj568/rockwellll/Guns pic_zpssdaiuii3.jpg

rockwelll

Nov 25, 2017
    Baltimore, MD
    Guns%20pic_zpssdaiuii3.jpg

Sorry I meant to add this picture in the post but I was too dumb and couldn't figure out how to do it until now :O

rockwelll

Nov 25, 2017
    Baltimore, MD
    LOL. Luckily I don't own a boat.

Does anyone know if you can use silhouettes at gun ranges or should I just get regular bulls eye targets? The only reason I am asking is because I was going to purchase a bunch off Amazon and just wanted to know before I wasted any money. I will mainly be going to Continental I think but I would like to know the policies at all ranges.

Also what sizes would you recommend? Thanks.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    LOL. Luckily I don't own a boat.

Does anyone know if you can use silhouettes at gun ranges or should I just get regular bulls eye targets? The only reason I am asking is because I was going to purchase a bunch off Amazon and just wanted to know before I wasted any money. I will mainly be going to Continental I think but I would like to know the policies at all ranges.

Every range has some different rules about targets, size. You can always buy one Sillouette at most ranges and stick on the adhesive bullseye ones though to reuse the same space on the target.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom