• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziptiespec

With work responsibilities, family responsibilities, and household responsibilities, I'm not sure that I can take on but I'm in Caroline and I'm willing to help out. Luckily, for now, Caroline Co. has elected reps that seem to respect our freedoms. I'll also see if I can line up help in some of the other counties on the lower Shore. I run the newsletter for a club here and there are over 200 people that get those. Many of them are from the Shore but we also have some folks on the other side of the bridge.

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    OK Rack. As we discussed yesterday I'm more than willing to jump onboard and take on the responsibilities of Captain for Charles County. I would like to have someone help me out as co-captain if possible and work with me to get the word out. We need to wake some people up around here and let them know WE WILL NOT COMPLY !!!

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    OK Rack. As we discussed yesterday I'm more than willing to jump onboard and take on the responsibilities of Captain for Charles County. I would like to have someone help me out as co-captain if possible and work with me to get the word out. We need to wake some people up around here and let them know WE WILL NOT COMPLY !!!

Rack,
    DD and I have talked, and I am there to support him in the county and with other Patriot Picket efforts.

NOT ONE MORE INCH!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    After careful consideration and wanting only to make commitments that I'm willing to stand by, I would like to serve as the Howard County captain. I don't like seeing an empty spot when I'm fully capable of doing something about that. Who will join me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom