• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Every now and then we find a special deal and get to pass it along to our friends here at MD Shooters. I bought out one of my distributors and can pass along some savings.

These are brand new Sig Sauer 1911 Target model . Stainless with custom Blackwood grips.

I am selling these below dealer cost.

MAP Price is $1029.99 (Our price is WAAAAAY less, but you'll have to get in touch for the price. I'm not allowed to post it. )

Attachments

• SS Target 2.jpg
      SS Target 2.jpg
      102.2 KB · Views: 1,408
    • SS Target.jpg
      SS Target.jpg
      127.1 KB · Views: 1,426

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Awesome timing on this! I bought a Sig 1911 TTT (Two Tone Target) back in 2014 but, gifted it to my son a few years ago. I was planning to borrow it from him for pin matches this year but, damn, this is such a great deal I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks, Dan! :D

Hate Work

Nov 29, 2016
    CentralMD.
    Looks very nice. I wish I had the cake right now or I'd jump. With an over-budget addition going on, just can't choose that Sig over porcelain tile. :(

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    They certainly are, I see a Czechmate in your future. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I did spend some time on CZ’s website, drooling over that one. Schweet. It’s not ruled out completely yet. I’m trying, but there’s still a sliver there somewhere. Damn....

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I did spend some time on CZ’s website, drooling over that one. Schweet. It’s not ruled out completely yet. I’m trying, but there’s still a sliver there somewhere. Damn....

Okay, so it's sold, but I see an Island barrel STI Limited in your future.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Still have any of the Sig Sauer 1911 Target models? Trying to get through on the phone, but Verizon says, no worky..

Scored--Hot darn...

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Awesome timing on this! I bought a Sig 1911 TTT (Two Tone Target) back in 2014 but, gifted it to my son a few years ago. I was planning to borrow it from him for pin matches this year but, damn, this is such a great deal I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks, Dan! :D

Thank you!

Still have any of the Sig Sauer 1911 Target models? Trying to get through on the phone, but Verizon says, no worky..

Scored--Hot darn...

Thanks Fred, see you soon

Dan's price on these is so great! I really want but college kids are kicking the crap out of my fun budget

I'm going to raise plumbers and electricians so I can keep buying guns.

We have easy layaway plans. ;)

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Congratz Fred!

Thanks... Went up to do the paperwork today and I'll be darned: When asked if there was any thing else I was looking for, I mentioned that I was looking for a Belgium made Browning Auto 5. Guess what, wouldn't you know it, they had one in great shape, looked to be about 95% or slightly better. Got a great deal and my self imposed gun budget didn't hold up.:D:lol:
    Great folks to do business with.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Thanks... Went up to do the paperwork today and I'll be darned: When asked if there was any thing else I was looking for, I mentioned that I was looking for a Belgium made Browning Auto 5. Guess what, wouldn't you know it, they had one in great shape, looked to be about 95% or slightly better. Got a great deal and my self imposed gun budget didn't hold up.:D:lol:
    Great folks to do business with.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's how it is up there at BBP. Go in for one thing, find something else you've been trying to find forever. It's happened to me more than once.

Congrats on the Browning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom