Attachments

• 5B05BA85-1026-482E-A536-0DDE88A380EA.jpg
      5B05BA85-1026-482E-A536-0DDE88A380EA.jpg
      75.1 KB · Views: 266

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Kevin Hulbert and Paul Brockman speaking of the history and mission of the Patriot Picket.❤️

Attachments

• FBFA3367-16B2-4CBF-B102-AE4AC5861ED8.jpg
      FBFA3367-16B2-4CBF-B102-AE4AC5861ED8.jpg
      72.2 KB · Views: 291
    • 7D66494D-120D-4030-A771-30918930BC84.jpg
      7D66494D-120D-4030-A771-30918930BC84.jpg
      76.3 KB · Views: 274

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Thank you John and J2 Defense for hosting this PP event!

Enjoyed meeting and speaking with some new folks and watching Stoveman’s greatest PP hits compilation video.

The visit and talk given to us by MD Senator Jack Bailey, especially his insights into the past, present and future political landscape in Annapolis, was the upstairs (J2 classroom) highlight.

The downstairs highlight was your extremely well-stocked gun shop, and the opportunity to take turns at the firing line of your amazingly realistic - - l mean scary realistic - - firearms simulator, working through some defensive decision/single attacker/multiple attackers/various weapon threat scenarios.

Wasn’t prepared for the sim pistols that fire blanks: wow.

Sims so good I have a touch of PTSD. That sh!t was real!

Pics later this weekend when I get back to do some photo editing and uploading from WiFi.

Thanks John that was kewl!

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    For our next monthly follow on meeting of the “Southern Maryland Patriot Picket” what do you all think of Friday, November 8 from 5:00 to 8:30? J2 will be glad to host it in the same location as before. Perhaps we can have a messaging workshop focused on developing terse and impactful messages focused on two issues most relevant to Southern Maryland? Perhaps we can also discuss clear identification of PP County Captains for Charles, Calvert, and St.Mary’s counties. If that makes sense to you all, I’ll put it on the J2 calendar. I think that monthly events call with a consistent rhythm or cadence will help us in working up to the next legislative session.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    For our next monthly follow on meeting of the “Southern Maryland Patriot Picket” what do you all think of Friday, November 8 from 5:00 to 8:30? J2 will be glad to host it in the same location as before. Perhaps we can have a messaging workshop focused on developing terse and impactful messages focused on two issues most relevant to Southern Maryland? Perhaps we can also discuss clear identification of PP County Captains for Charles, Calvert, and St.Mary’s counties. If that makes sense to you all, I’ll put it on the J2 calendar. I think that monthly events call with a consistent rhythm or cadence will help us in working up to the next legislative session.

well im in

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Brainstorming

After Friday's discussion and wise media-mentoring from Jeff and team, my little brain is roiling with ideas for demonstration signs.
    Here's a DRAFT concept that I am thinking about, although it is definitely too verbose and needs to be trimmed-down:

Attachments

• Patriot Picket -- In The Very Best of Company.jpg
      Patriot Picket -- In The Very Best of Company.jpg
      85.5 KB · Views: 387

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Thank you John and J2 Defense for hosting this PP event!

Enjoyed meeting and speaking with some new folks and watching Stoveman’s greatest PP hits compilation video.

The visit and talk given to us by MD Senator Jack Bailey, especially his insights into the past, present and future political landscape in Annapolis, was the upstairs (J2 classroom) highlight...

yes indeed Thank You Sen. Jack Bailey

Anyone care to summarize Sen. Bailey's remarks for those of in the nether regions?

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Sorry I missed the previous meeting however I had an event that I had already committed myself to. If we would have steady meetings that we could work our lives around I think that more folks would be able to attend. Just my two cents.

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Sorry I missed the previous meeting however I had an event that I had already committed myself to. If we would have steady meetings that we could work our lives around I think that more folks would be able to attend. Just my two cents.

Thanks. We're thinking of exactly that. :thumbsup:

Second Friday every month is proposed. Sounds good?

J2Def

Oct 22, 2019
    This Friday's SoMD Patriot Picket

Everyone is welcome!

We'll also debrief a bit on Saturday's rally on the Capital Lawn.

Attachments

• Patriot Picket SoMD Event Flyer at J2 Defense - Friday, November 8.jpg
      Patriot Picket SoMD Event Flyer at J2 Defense - Friday, November 8.jpg
      121.4 KB · Views: 270

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    A good group of stalwart citizens

We had a good turnout of folks on Friday night. We nominated a leadership cadre for the SoMD Patriot Picket and outlined ideas for future pro-2A activism and demonstrations.

Our next meeting will be on Friday December 13 at 5 pm at J2 Defense. All are welcome.

Attachments

• 431F5634-D439-4E98-971D-691D25FEDAB6.jpg
      431F5634-D439-4E98-971D-691D25FEDAB6.jpg
      82.7 KB · Views: 275

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I met Paul at the 2nd Amendment rally at the Capitol. We had great conversation and I know he enjoyed the first event at J2 Defense.
    This is a great way to get people together. I don't know Pauls last name, but he said he saw this event on FB not MDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom