Possible VCDL Bus from Accomack County for Lobby Day, 20 January!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    True that, true that!

Say, at the NRA/ILA "Look, We're Here, Too" Town Hall, in Exmore yesterday, they felt CERTAIN that the dems were going to vote a city gun ban in for Lobby Day. We may not be able to carry, or, we could carry, but partner up with a guy and pass him your piece when you go "inside the wire", so to speak. Rotate like that, maybe? All this Antifa talk has me longing for the comfort of my G32C and a pair of spares...

From what I'm hearing they can ban carry inside the capitol building but not on the grounds which is where the VCDL gathering/rally will happen.

Various militia groups are also having a march on the same day starting at 9pm and will end in time to join the VCDL soiree.

IF they can ban all carry on the grounds two things:

1. The bell tower is where the VCDL shindig is happening and it's at the southwest corner of the grounds, very close to the adjoining street city street in which carry is allowed.

2. Conservative estimates of attendees are at 50K, they can't arrest everyone. #morepatriotsthanhandcuffs

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    From what I'm hearing they can ban carry inside the capitol building but not on the grounds which is where the VCDL gathering/rally will happen.

Various militia groups are also having a march on the same day starting at 9pm and will end in time to join the VCDL soiree.

1. The bell tower is where the VCDL shindig is happening and it's at the southwest corner of the grounds, very close to the adjoining street city street in which carry is allowed.

2. Conservative estimates of attendees are at 50K, they can't arrest everyone. #morepatriotsthanhandcuffs

Well, just keep an eye on it, it wouldn't be good if our sidearms kept us out from in front of the very people we came there to lobby. Remember, big crowds are great (and I expect they will be BIG), but we have a specific mission, to get in front of those that don't really want to see or hear from us, and give them our message.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland

It's a fast track bill that's trying to be passed be for lobby day no vote as of now

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    See update in original post, bus scheduled.
    Second stop at bay bridge tunnel scheduled.

Roughly ~ 30-31 seats spoken for as of yesterday. Time is getting close, ticket sales stop on 17 January. I have 5-6 free tickets available to folks who would like to go, but for whom $$ is a little tight right now, if you are wanting to go, let my know via PM.

The goal of making these buses available, is to make it as easy as possible for you to get to Richmond to lobby your legislators.

A special, heartfelt "Thank You!" to those Marylanders that are going to support Virginia! There is room for more of you!

Last edited:

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Well, speaking with my VCDL Bus gal, we are right at 49 riders. Not too bad, wish it was a hundred and forty nine, but it's who can go, and some friends from the north. Two points, Four Corners Plaza in Onley at 4am, and the rest stop at the CBBT at 5am. I'll be happy with the company on this bus, for sure. .303, are you going on this bus? PM me. I'll be getting a list of riders later on, I'll sling together an email to you directly when I can.

Ticket sales have ended through the VCDL.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Mission complete, recommend un-sticky this thread. I could not have been happier for the way it turned out, nor prouder of my Maryland friends and eastern shore Patriots that turned out for this trip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom