Firearm and Ammo auction (Online) Pickup at HoCo Fairgrounds, transfers through SCSG

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 29, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I couldn't find any details about this, just randomly stumbled across it, but figured I'd post details.

http://mdauctioneers.org/auction-listing/?ai=4&si=199346&fi=100&ci=6030

Sale Location:
    T/A Gregory & Associates Auctions 2210 Fairgrounds Rd
    West Friendship, MD 21794
    Sale Dates:
    Bidding Starts: Monday May 4
    Bidding Ends: Friday May 8

Terms & Conditions:
    15% buyers premium if paying with a credit card, 10% buyers premium if paying with cash or check. All sales subject to 6% MD sales tax. All Maryland gun laws apply to this auction.
    ammo is pick up
    Bidders will be able to pick up any ammo, assessories or any black powder guns by appointment at the fairgrounds after winning the bid the following week Monday thru Friday or other arrangments if necessary.
    Please call 410-489-7200, ALL GUNS MUST BE PAID FOR AT THE FAIRGOUNDS AND THEN WITH PAID RECEIPT YOU CAN PICK UP THE GUNS AT SOUTH CARROLL SPORTING GOODS located at 7737 Woodbine Rd, Woodbine Md, 21797. There will be a transfer fee of $25 per firearm.
    .If item is to be shipped bidder will be subject to a shipping fee and guns will be shipped FFL to FFL. Everything sold as is. Payment will be proccessed on all won items ONE WEEK after the end of the sale unless otherwise noted, all items MUST be picked up within two weeks of the close of the sale or the property becomes the auction company\'s again.

I have no affiliation with this auction, but thought it could interest others.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    Problem is that the majority of the firearms were removed from the auction already. I was going to bid on a couple things the first day just to see that they were pulled from the auction.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    If you click on the auction info, it says the trust pulled the auction." DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE AND BY THE ORDER OF THE TRUSTEE FOR THE W R FROMME LIVING TRUST WE HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO POSTPONE THE AUCTION OF THE FIREARM FROM THE TRUST THIS AUCTION NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenice"

So is everything pulled? I sent an e-mail an no answer.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I looked through some of the listings and found a strange looking Winchester Model 94. I bet it goes for a lot, looks very unique!

On a serious note I almost cried when I looked at the picture of the Ruger Security Six

Attachments

• img.jpg
      img.jpg
      26.7 KB · Views: 995

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I looked through some of the listings and found a strange looking Winchester Model 94. I bet it goes for a lot, looks very unique!

On a serious note I almost cried when I looked at the picture of the Ruger Security Six

I bet your thought process was something like mine: "Pitting? On stainless? What?!?!" <click on link> "Oh...:sad20:"

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    If you click on the auction info, it says the trust pulled the auction." DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE AND BY THE ORDER OF THE TRUSTEE FOR THE W R FROMME LIVING TRUST WE HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO POSTPONE THE AUCTION OF THE FIREARM FROM THE TRUST THIS AUCTION NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenice"

So is everything pulled? I sent an e-mail an no answer.

A percentage of them were pulled due to action by the Estate, there are still other guns for sale.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    A percentage of them were pulled due to action by the Estate, there are still other guns for sale.

All of the listings, including the ones that were not pulled, say under the "auction description" tab that the item was pulled. Is that actually the case?

Markpixs

Apr 23, 2011
    NOVA
    I had bids in but all the items I wanted were pulled. Ammo’s are retail already and the add 10% fee and it’s panic priced

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Why no MD residents on this Mossy 5 hunnit?

Attachments

• A7BEC88B-A31B-4141-A8E6-0A6EDB80847F.jpg
      A7BEC88B-A31B-4141-A8E6-0A6EDB80847F.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 474

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

Every listing has this:
    DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE AND BY THE ORDER OF THE TRUSTEE FOR THE W R FROMME LIVING TRUST WE HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO POSTPONE THE AUCTION OF THE FIREARM FROM THE TRUST THIS AUCTION NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenice"

Dec 29, 2018
    Baltimore County
    It was a shame to see some of the lots pulled, but I figured there was enough still shown to make it worthwhile posting. Also a decent amount of ammo and other random stuff. Hopefully they'll provide clarification on the wording on the postponement of specific items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom