Firearm and Ammo auction (Online) Pickup at HoCo Fairgrounds, transfers through SCSG

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    All of the listings, including the ones that were not pulled, say under the "auction description" tab that the item was pulled. Is that actually the case?

Spoke with the auctioneer, only items from one particular estate were pulled. Rest are good to go

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Spoke with the auctioneer, only items from one particular estate were pulled. Rest are good to go

Question, if we've got a CC on file (had to use one to be validated for the auction) can we pay online and then just come pick up from you? Just curious how the process works. I'd rather not have to drive to the fair grounds just to get a slip of paper to take to you.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Question, if we've got a CC on file (had to use one to be validated for the auction) can we pay online and then just come pick up from you? Just curious how the process works. I'd rather not have to drive to the fair grounds just to get a slip of paper to take to you.

As I understand, yes you can pay by CC and come pick up at the shop. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO FIREARMS, all other items to be picked up at Fairgrounds (ammo, parts etc) I believe there is a cash discount if paid at the fairgrounds in cash ( no CC fees)

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    I snagged one of the mp40 blanks. Fun project to convert to semi. $80 is a solid base compared to some of the parts kits prices these days....

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Snagged the sportered Enfield No.4 Mk1 at what seems like a pretty good price. Especially since I have parts and furniture available below market cost right now.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don’t understand how that Moss 500 in .410 went for $370. WalMart sells them for under $250 brand new.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Next time they have an auction I might put some stuff in it. Those prices were pretty high. I wonder if they also have a seller’s premium?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The guns sold high but accessories went cheap. I think this is an N1 Colt CAR stock. The stock is around $75 or so without the buffer and buffer tube.

Attachments

• E054ABA5-71CA-491A-9489-CA47219DB3F4.jpg
      E054ABA5-71CA-491A-9489-CA47219DB3F4.jpg
      46.1 KB · Views: 245

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads