• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Aero lower instead of a poverty pony lower? Damn homie, you really droppin some coin here.

Heh. I have nothing wrong with Anderson... I was trolling that guy because his attitude stinks.

As far as Aero, I really like the M4E1 lower. It stacks up in my opinion and has some nice upgraded features like threaded bolt catch and rear takedown pin spring.

But you are all right, this doesn't come close to what Mosspumper has going on. Maybe one day I can be like him.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Heh. I have nothing wrong with Anderson... I was trolling that guy because his attitude stinks.

But you are all right, this doesn't come close to what Mosspumper has going on. Maybe one day I can be like him.
    God forbid.

You have a nice quality build there SPD. Nice work. :thumbsup:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

As far as Aero, I really like the M4E1 lower. It stacks up in my opinion and has some nice upgraded features like threaded bolt catch and rear takedown pin spring.

I do like Aero. I am using their PEW lowers and the DTOM lowers for some builds. If it is just a jack of all, master of none, I'll use a Anderson lower.

I like your build though.

:needpics:

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Aero lower instead of a poverty pony lower? Damn homie, you really droppin some coin here.

I do like Aero. I am using their PEW lowers and the DTOM lowers for some builds. If it is just a jack of all, master of none, I'll use a Anderson lower.

I like your build though.

:needpics:

Pics soon! All my stuff will be here by Saturday so will have it built by the evening.

Only change I have made is the rail. I'm now going with the BCM MCMR Mlok 13inch. The Midwest industries ultra light is going on my fiance's rifle.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    God forbid.

You have a nice quality build there SPD. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Thanks Outrider.

Trying to take what I have learned from previous builds and incorporate it here. Prob most excited for the criterion barrel out of all of the parts.

My next build will likely be an SBR and am planning to take one of Chad's SOTAR classes. I am a huge fan of his youtube content.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    My only suggestion is aesthetic, I like when the rail matches the length of the barrel.

Attachments

• 135566D4-FDCE-4101-8488-872000C20D65.jpg
      135566D4-FDCE-4101-8488-872000C20D65.jpg
      75.8 KB · Views: 171

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    My only suggestion is aesthetic, I like when the rail matches the length of the barrel.

I like the aesthetics of a full length rail also, but my priority here is weight. Only things on the end of the handguard will be BUIS and a small light, and for me a 13 inch rail gives me all of the space I need and the right amount of forward hand grip real estate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom