• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Just completed my first ever firearm purchase this morning through the fine gentlemen at Tyler Firearms. I transferred in a TX22 from an online retailer. It was an extremely easy and painless experience. I initiated the transfer through their online form, and their communication throughout the process was outstanding. The in-person interactions were extremely patient and professional, I will absolutely be returning for my future purchases. There's always a crowd waiting outside but it's worth the wait and they bust their asses to keep the line moving.

Thanks again guys!

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We do our best to take care of everyone like we would want to be treated. We don’t always hit perfection, but we think we come pretty close most of the time... LOL

With the pandemic, civil unrest and a presidential election, things have been absolutely crazy for the past nine months. We’re a small shop, but apparently people think we’re doing ok because they keep coming back. I’m very happy to hear that things went smoothly for you, and we hope to see you again as soon as you’re ready for the next thing on your bucket list.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom