• 5997786B-596F-4515-A96B-D007EAE4BF8E.jpeg
      5997786B-596F-4515-A96B-D007EAE4BF8E.jpeg
      103 KB · Views: 388

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    PATRIOT RIFLES PLANNING UPDATE

As with the VCDL, I haven’t changed my mind about going to Richmond next Monday as planned.

I look forward to repeating this year the positive experience we all enjoyed last year at the historic 2020 VCDL Lobby Day, when we also walked about the streets armed near the Statehouse, with more than 50,000 of our pro-2A friends.

Contrary to what some may believe, there weren’t threatening displays of anger and certainly no violence; it was more of a celebration of liberty, and the gratifying experience of lawfully exercising our rights in a disciplined and historic way.

I recommend to anyone who wants to walk about with friends from PATRIOT RIFLES next Monday to arrive in Richmond BEFORE the first VCDL caravan arrives at 12 NOON, probably around 11 AM.

That way you can locate the most convenient street parking for you, and meet up in time to greet the first arriving VCDL LOBBY DAY CARAVAN, which should be a hoot.

Thanks to the Martin Luther King Holiday, all city street parking (including the streets with parking meters) will be free next Monday.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    Bad Timing for Armed Rallies / any Rallies and Lobby day

Playing into the enemies hands! It would be better to delay any 2A events action by at least 2 weeks after 1/20.

This year is NOT same as last year!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    As with the VCDL, I haven’t changed my mind about going to Richmond next Monday as planned.

I look forward to repeating this year the positive experience we all enjoyed last year at the historic 2020 VCDL Lobby Day, when we also walked about the streets armed near the Statehouse, with more than 50,000 of our pro-2A friends.

Contrary to what some may believe, there weren’t threatening displays of anger and certainly no violence; it was more of a celebration of liberty, and the gratifying experience of lawfully exercising our rights in a disciplined and historic way.

I recommend to anyone who wants to walk about with friends from PATRIOT RIFLES next Monday to arrive in Richmond BEFORE the first VCDL caravan arrives at 12 NOON, probably around 11 AM.

That way you can locate the most convenient street parking for you, and meet up in time to greet the first arriving VCDL LOBBY DAY CARAVAN, which should be a hoot.

Thanks to the Martin Luther King Holiday, all city street parking (including the streets with parking meters) will be free next Monday.

Don't forget to wave at Antifa and the feebies. And watch your six, my friend.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Playing into the enemies hands! It would be better to delay any 2A events action by at least 2 weeks after 1/20.

This year is NOT same as last year!

Thanks for the heads up Ducks, but I respectfully disagree.

Reminds of when I was considering attending college as a full-time day student in my thirties, knowing I was going to have to earn every nickel to pay for it too.

I was grousing to a friend as I indulged my own fears for such a major life change, and complained: “Look at how OLD I’ll be when I finally graduate from college.”

My very wise friend replied:

“So, how OLD will you be in FOUR YEARS if you DON’T go to college?”

That sealed the deal, and I graduated after having the best experiences of my life.

So DucksRFlyin: How much LESS will our enemies hate us and oppose us in 2 WEEKS if we DON’T GO TO RICHMOND next Monday?

Just go forward into the fear.

:sign11:

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    There is another thread about the caravans that are taking place in lieu of the rally. Governor BlackFace and his people got the Lobby Day rally bumped off the daily schedule by breaking the rules regarding permitting. Details are on the VCDL website. https://www.vcdl.org/

From the VCDL announcement:

What if I want to park my vehicle and walk around Richmond armed?

While VCDL is not holding an event in Richmond, you are certainly allowed to park your car and walk around the City armed if you wish. Carry signs if you wish, too. The Richmond ordinance banning guns at a permitted event only applies if:

1. It is a permitted event or should have been a permitted event - you walking around Richmond is neither. Regardless of how many people decide to do so at the same time, it is irrelevant as long as they are not doing it as some kind of a coordinated effort
    2. There must be "no guns" signs posted by the City and they can only post those signs temporarily for permitted events.

NOTES IF YOU ARE CARRYING A RIFLE OR A HANDGUN:

If you are planning to travel with a rifle or a handgun, either as a resident or a non-resident, please ensure you are aware of the applicable gun-laws. The Virginia State Police website has some good information on transporting firearms (https://www.vsp.virginia.gov/Firearms_Transporting.shtm).

For those with 'scary' black rifles or with certain handguns, please maintain awareness of Virginia code 18.2-287.4 "Carrying loaded firearms in public areas prohibited" found at https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter7/section18.2-287.4/. Basically, if you are planning to carry a loaded, center-fire rifle or handgun with a threaded barrel, a folding stock (rifle only), or with a magazine in the gun that holds MORE than 20 rounds in Richmond, you must have a valid concealed handgun permit (all non-resident concealed carry permits are honored by Virginia).

Except as specified in the previous paragraph, open carry of a long gun or a handgun does not require a permit in Virginia. If you have a permit, only handguns can be carried concealed, NOT long guns.

I received an update that the gun banner's permitted anti-2nd Amendment rallies, which they took out permits for to prevent the VCDL from holding lobby day, have been cancelled because Governor Blackface fears there will be violence. So, as there is no permitted event going on, the "No Guns Allowed" signs in the parks and other public places don't apply.

I wish I can go to the caravan from Fairfax county this year, but it's a long drive from the middle east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom