CCI has .22lr velocitor for $9.99 max 10 available right now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmb122mp

Nov 2, 2016
    Appreciate the heads up on ammo availability. I ordered some velocitor ammo on 20 Apr... shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.

Thanks again for the heads up!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Appreciate the heads up on ammo availability. I ordered some velocitor ammo on 20 Apr... shipped yesterday and is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.

Thanks again for the heads up!

good news, i'm a day behind you. Waiting to see if "10 per order" actually means "per order" being I placed a couple different orders with other stuff, and added 500 SVs on each one.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Dayum! I just scored the ol lady 4 boxes of the 38Spl/357 SHOTSHELLs she prefers for pest control out of her 38Spl +P LCR - 40 rounds will last her years AND leave enough for training purposes when the grandkids are / equestrian granddaughter is old enough to wear / carry !!!!

(I had to buy 4 boxes in order to trigger the free shipping on 10 boxes of 22 Std Vel but, I showed them what fer (haha)!)

Last edited:

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    This morning we've got 22LR Blazer, Standard Velocity and Stingers in stock. 10 boxes each of the first two at 8cents a pop, and you only need to add three 50rd boxes of Stingers to get to free shipping.

Last edited:

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    This morning we've got 22LR Blazer, Standard Velocity and Stingers in stock. 10 boxes each of the first two at 8cents a and you only need to add three 50rd boxes of Stingers to get to free shipping.

It gets even better!

The wife and I have been waiting for 22WMR to come back online (her new 22WMR Ruger LCRx is now her favorite dog-walking carry piece) and this morning our wait was over! :party29: Got 500 rds of Maxi Mag HP on the way and used like amounts of the Blazer and SV 22LR to make the free shipping limit ...

. . . she doesn’t know it yet but, tomorrow our oldest son presents her with a set of laser grips for whichever of her 3 LCR’s she wants to mount it on; (I’m gonna recommend she mount that laser on the 22WMR revolver as the day we tested 7 different 22WMR loads out of it, 6 of them shot way, way to the left - for everyone who tried the revolver, including a left-handed shooter)

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    It gets even better!

The wife and I have been waiting for 22WMR to come back online (her new 22WMR Ruger LCRx is now her favorite dog-walking carry piece) and this morning our wait was over! :party29: Got 500 rds of Maxi Mag HP on the way and used like amounts of the Blazer and SV 22LR to make the free shipping limit ...

. . . she doesn’t know it yet but, tomorrow our oldest son presents her with a set of laser grips for whichever of her 3 LCR’s she wants to mount it on; (I’m gonna recommend she mount that laser on the 22WMR revolver as the day we tested 7 different 22WMR loads out of it, 6 of them shot way, way to the left - for everyone who tried the revolver, including a left-handed shooter)

Oh nice! I was shopping for a 22WMR before the corona thing hit but once the ammo supplies dried up that idea got back-burnered. Glad to know it's coming back - I'll have to start popping into the WMR section to see what's available. If this isn't a one-time thing, I might just start looking around for a 22WMR gun again. Hope you guys will have a great Mother's Day weekend!

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Been a while since I've seen something as popular as CCI Standard stay in stock this long. Would really suck if they oversold two days ago and a lot of us end up sad.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Think happy thoughts!

Like, aren’t I happy I didn’t buy the same Ammo from Palmetto State Armory FOR TWICE what I am getting it delivered to my door for, direct from CCI?!!!!!

Attachments

• BF6A75B6-9CE0-49D6-A2F1-B76D98AAF628.jpg
      BF6A75B6-9CE0-49D6-A2F1-B76D98AAF628.jpg
      73.4 KB · Views: 134

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Think happy thoughts!

Like, aren’t I happy I didn’t buy the same Ammo from Palmetto State Armory FOR TWICE what I am getting it delivered to my door for, direct from CCI?!!!!!

I have a feeling we would be seeing it for that price in our classified section if this thread wasn't so popular

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I've taken to checking it every morning now (when I think of it). It seems like they update their availability in the wee hours. At first stuff was only showing up very sporadically, like every couple weeks-ish (or else I was just missing it) but at this point I'm almost surprised when there's nothing available. I'd say more than half the time there's a decent variety of 22LR stuff at 6am-ish. Having this thread has really helped me remember since I usually check in here every morning, so thanks OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom