• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knupp

Usurper of Cookies
    Feb 9, 2010
    Pasadena
    Decision

After long deliberation and much research, including some posts here, I have decided to keep my Glock 23 and pickup a SA XDM Compact in 9mm. I like the ergonomics and SA has impressed me with the accuracy of their XDM line. All that, AND my wife said she "loves" the Glock and wants to still be able to shoot it... lol :rolleye12 Thanks all!

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    After long deliberation and much research, including some posts here, I have decided to keep my Glock 23 and pickup a SA XDM Compact in 9mm. I like the ergonomics and SA has impressed me with the accuracy of their XDM line. All that, AND my wife said she "loves" the Glock and wants to still be able to shoot it... lol :rolleye12 Thanks all!

Good plan!

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I am possibly selling my Glock 23 to make the big jump up to a Springfield Ultra Compact .45. Does anyone have any experience with this weapon? I would be using it as an off-duty CC. My main concerns are the reported problems with compact 1911's FTF and FTE. Comments?

I wouldnt carry a compact 1911 if it was given to me. They are known for reliability reasons, well beacuse they are unrelaible.

Pick a Compact Glock, H&K, or M&P

Nevermind, I responded to the O.P., I see he has chosen an XD...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom