• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tylenator

May 18, 2012
    Carroll County
    BenL said:
    Great pic. You look very happy with yourself. What did you just shoot? :D

adjusterr said:
    You are so right about opinionated people. I have had a Taurus Judge with a 6" barrel for about three years and have shot countless rounds of both .410 and .45 LC. I have seen no adverse effects and the pistol works perfectly. Re: accuracy, last Fall I practically beheaded a groundhog in my garden, at about25' using a Winchester PDX1 shotshell. I really don't understand the negative opinions regarding the Judge. I personally am of the opinion the negative comments are coming from individuals who don't own nor have they tested a Judge revolver. I know this for a fact,I would not want to be on the receiving end of either a PDX1 load or a .45 long Colt. I have several choices of self defense pistols and the Judge is my bedside choice.

adjusterr

Mar 28, 2011
    Indian Springs, Western MD
    That was just a "Goof'n off" pic, actually a bunch of HillRats from Western MD shooting anything we had at clay birds and water jugs. After you run out of ammo, throw some venison on the grill, have a few cold ones. Don't take much to make a HillRat happy. Kinda our version of Winter Sports.

Attachments

• Ron with saiga (392 x 600).jpg
      Ron with saiga (392 x 600).jpg
      66 KB · Views: 216

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    I own two revolvers chambered for .45LC, a 2" bbl Judge and a 4" bbl S&W 625. Guess which one I trust for home defense? (hint: it wasn't made in Brazil)

I bought the Judge on a whim and recognize it for what it is: a novelty. It's fun, but I won't trust my life to it. There is nothing resembling a pattern with that revolver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom