• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • REDBEARD

bearded, bald and awesome
    Nov 19, 2012
    salisbury md
    I have a p95 with over 5000 rnds and 2ftf but was junk wolf ammo and fired on 2nd strike. It is definately a workhorse. Ive shot junk wolf ammo all the way up to +p+ranger t ammo and has been flawless. I love this gun its combat accurate and a bit chunky. If you want a nail driver thats thin/comfy look toward the xdm and if you want epic the xdm 5.25 is the nicest 9mm ive ever shot

Hynes57

Aug 4, 2010
    Charles Town, WV
    I love my CZ85. I covet an M&P as it feels great in my hand and points natural. However, i do know someone is selling a FNX in the classifieds and as usual this company gets very little in regards to recommendations (Hi Power excluded). I have handled the FNX and shot it on several occassion and i will say its a fantastic 9mm at a fantastic price point. Plus being made in VA is nice.

In the end you really cannot go wrong with any of the major manuafacturers now-a-days as long as the gun you buy feels good to you.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    You have to at least consider the Glock series. I have a Gen 2 Glock 17 that I love. The XD series from Springfield looks enticing but I have a 9MM gun already.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Desert Eagle 9mm. I bought one from a buddy who used it as a carry weapon for DOC fugitive recovery. Great sidearm. I love it.

pdqdog

Oct 23, 2012
    My P95 is rock solid. Fires whatever I have fed it. It is more for the wife though. So I went looking and As I tried several I ended up wanting a sig p226 for myself. Hopefully will have in my hands this next weekend.

Happa Haole

Happa Haole
    Nov 23, 2012
    Personal preference Glock 17 like any thing you need to depend on it is reliable and uncomplicated.

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    P95

Ruger P95 Best 9mm for the Value. One can be had for around 300.00. Over a 1000 rnds through mine and not one problem. IMHO.

there's a ruger P95 in the classified section of SOMD.com. says he's in southern maryland. low $300 i believe.

i like the simplicity of the glocks (G17 or G34), but shot a friend's sig P226 and it was wonderful, but it was almost twice the price of the glock 17.

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    I love my Walther PPQ, great gun!

Just throwing in another option. You cant go wrong with most of the above suggestions

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom