• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeshamokin

Jan 14, 2016
    Recently joined from Bel Air...not a "lurker" or anything. Just applied for my HQL a few weeks ago and looking to find a good place to shoot. The forums have been really helpful so far.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Jmward2008

Feb 3, 2016
    Harco
    Recently joined from Bel Air...not a "lurker" or anything. Just applied for my HQL a few weeks ago and looking to find a good place to shoot. The forums have been really helpful so far.

Theres always the indoor ranges like horst and mcann/freestate but they tend to be $$$$. I live in Abingdon and currently just make a day out of it and go to ElkNeck range in north east. (Clay throwing decks, pistol & rifle range). Will be joining delta fish and game club though which has a nice set of private ranges.

mikeshamokin

Jan 14, 2016
    Delta

I was looking at Delta Fish and Game and am thinking of heading up there next Monday to join. It looks like the 2nd Monday of the month is the time to go up.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    one thing I miss about living up that way was that I could call up the neighbors (farm) and if the cattle weren't in the field near my house we could go out in the field and shoot.

Churchville/Darlington area was good like that.

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    Welcome from Elkridge! I grew up in Bel Air and my family lives up there. My dad just recently got into shooting too. If you see a guy at Horst in khaki shorts a black polo and fluffy hair with a bunch of Glocks, that's him lol

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Orthogonal

Jul 23, 2013
    Bel Air
    Bel Air here too.

Indoors your nearest choices are really Horst and McCann up north on 543 or down south to Freestate off of 43 south.

Outdoors like folks said Elk Neck SP, Delta Peach Bottom just across the PA border (I'm a member). There is an Izaak Walton League in South Bel Air near 24 and 95 - not sure what it takes to be a member there, but there are folks here that do.

If you are an APG employee there are additional options.

vandrv

Oct 8, 2013
    Harford County
    Where's Bel Air. :)
    SLCFSA is the best range within an hour from you. Just saying

I live in Harford County as well. I joined this range in January. Haven't been shooting there yet, but it sure looks like a good place to shoot. They are having a session in February to join. You might check them out.

mikeshamokin

Jan 14, 2016
    My neighbor and I ended up going to Delta Gun Club last night and joined. Seems like a pretty good group of guys. I'm itching to take some time off work and try out the range!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom