• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm a pretty damn good writer if I do say so myself. If you want something composed I can try to make time.

Get down, man. Shoot it to me via PM. We can submit it to the Sun and at the very least can publish it on the PP page, which at this point might actually reach more eyeballs than the Sun.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Get down, man. Shoot it to me via PM. We can submit it to the Sun and at the very least can publish it on the PP page, which at this point might actually reach more eyeballs than the Sun.

Only eyes the Sun reaches is a parrots brown eye as it looks up from the bottom of the cage

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    He should write a letter to car manufacturers everytime their car is used in a DUI, or Homicide, or Hit and Run.

That’s what I kept yelling at the radio all day. That and pool manufacturers need to keep drownings in mind when designing pools.

Thanks for posting, Stoveman. It’s been on the radio (WBAL) since this morning, but every search I made ended with nothing.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Dear Brandon Scott,
    If guns are the source of violence, why is the city buying them?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    You guys are way smarter than me. I was too dumbfounded by the letter to make any sense out of it. I kept thinking this has to be the biggest idiot as I read it. I couldn’t make the connection between Glock and 3D printed guns unless the police department plans on switching to 3D printed guns if Glock doesn’t do something.

This.

Was that letter written by a college graduate?

It was rambling, pointless, and incoherent,

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Baltimore City Council,

Please enforce the current laws regarding firearms possesion, and use by felons in Maryland. Do not allow plea bargaining or dropping of the charges to be done, and your gun violence issue should drop dramatically.

Sincerely,

Glock Legal Department.

Q

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Dear Mr. Scott, do you allow your citizens to defend themselves with our product? Does your state's attorney prosecute gun crimes? If the answer is no to either question, please pound sand till your pee pee bleeds.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    GUN VIOLENCE

9th circus gets it.jpg

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I want to know what the attached list of specific questions was. I think he just wants an answer on smart gun technology so they can then say “Glock said it’s a viable technology” and then pull a California with backdoor gun control.
    What a disingenuous piece of shit that councilman is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Herr Glock needs to tell Mr. Scott - "Nein!" and advise him that if he doesn't like that answer he should try to find another more reliable and foolproof sidearm at the price point. The City Council and Mayor have lost control of the City and they are again looking to blame someone else for the problems.

I believe Austrians say "Na".

Charlie K.

Feb 3, 2013
    Baltimore
    Brandon Scott is the yahoo on the Council that has issues with the statues in the parks. He also thinks dirt bikes are all right on the streets of Baltimore. He is a strange little person. In two years he hopefully will be voted away. As a resident of the 2nd district I will do my best to see him go away.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I want to know what the attached list of specific questions was. I think he just wants an answer on smart gun technology so they can then say “Glock said it’s a viable technology” and then pull a California with backdoor gun control.
    What a disingenuous piece of shit that councilman is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the list of questions would give an indication of what he is up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom