• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Dobbin had 3 boxes of Tula .40 for $5. Got nothing in it, but hell, why not. I intend to get a 10mm at some point and I might have a .40 some day.

6-8 boxes of .45 UMC JHP 100rnd for $25 each. Not bad for JHP 45, but nothing in it. Not stocking up for some day at that price. Otherwise they are cleaned out.

EC Walmart, only 6 boxes of Federal HST 38sp +p $13 a box. Don’t need defensive ammo for my old revolver. But if some one does, decent price.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Had to go to Ordnance road anyways, so I stopped in WM. Reminded me why I don’t like WM.

After ammo is gone, will there be ANYTHING made in America sold at Walmart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Looks like ordnance. They had Winchester steel 9mm in the back. Don’t know how much it was cause I dint shoot it so I passed. They have a ton of 380 and 38, but it’s not on sale.

It was hard to tell what the price was. No loss.
    There was plenty for my ‘Peach Fo Fi Fotay but not much else.

J/k. Don’t have a .40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Found some clearance ammo here in Naples, FL as well. Picked up a 475 round box of Federal 855 for $95 incl. tax so $.20 per round. No 9 mm here but plenty of other pistol calibers. Still a good amount of .223 and 5.56.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Curious if anyone has heard of stores restocking or seen restocking in the last day and a half or so.

Most clerks I’ve talked to have said they won’t get any more. Once it’s gone it’s gone. A couple have said they don’t know or that they may get more in, but it has to all be gone before the end of the month so they might get more in to liquidate.

Just curious how worthwhile it it to keep checking some stores to see if they get more or figure it’s all gone if the shelves are bare.

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    Curious if anyone has heard of stores restocking or seen restocking in the last day and a half or so.

Most clerks I’ve talked to have said they won’t get any more. Once it’s gone it’s gone. A couple have said they don’t know or that they may get more in, but it has to all be gone before the end of the month so they might get more in to liquidate.

Just curious how worthwhile it it to keep checking some stores to see if they get more or figure it’s all gone if the shelves are bare.

Dundalk had some fresh stuff probably from the back but still not much ofba discount. I probably wouldn't go out of the way to check. People have done a good job updating and sharing the savings

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I dropped $700 at the Georgetown WM on Thursday. I'll try to get a pic up of the bounty tomorrow.

The manager said anything ending in .00 or .50 gets donated to the local PD on 12/29.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Did ok on some .22 shot shell. Use it for rats

Attachments

• F1B76581-BC6E-426B-8521-4DFCE511CF6B.jpg
      F1B76581-BC6E-426B-8521-4DFCE511CF6B.jpg
      70.2 KB · Views: 398

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I got 2 boxes of Federal .45ACP Hydroshock hollow points for $11 each at the Westminster Walmart. Most everything else was gone except hunting ammo. A couple boxes of the Federal .45 I left, and some .38+P left last night when I left. The girl working there said one guy just rolled up with a cart and bought most everything.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Hanover has removed the prices/SKU from the shelving for any handgun or evil ammo they are sold out of. I assume that means they will not be restocking.

I don’t own a 40, but I got 3 boxes of Tula for $5 each at Dobbin Saturday and a 200 of federal alum for $25 at Hanover as well as the two boxes of HST 38sp +p for $13 each.

On the 40...I wasn’t going to buy a ton, but at 10-12.5c a round I figure why not buy a little. I’ll probably own a 10mm some day and I may some day pickup a cheap used Glock 21 slide and barrel or whatever.

Or just trade it to someone for similar 9mm.

If you do shoot .40 or .380, Hanover has I think 3 boxes of Remington golden saber .380 for $7 a box of 20 and a lot of .40 left. Unclear as to actually prices on some of it. They had 4x100 federal aluminum for $13 a box and a ton of WWB. It’s two different style boxes of 165gr with 4 boxes marked at $7 that are long and like 16 boxes marked $13 each that are shorter.

However they both are marked FMJ 165gr. Just one is longer than the other. No round count on them, appear to be 50 round boxes. A little confused...but at least some deal for some of it.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    On the 40...I wasn’t going to buy a ton, but at 10-12.5c a round I figure why not buy a little. I’ll probably own a 10mm some day and I may some day pickup a cheap used Glock 21 slide and barrel or whatever.

I don't think there is any such thing as a cheap used glock upper anymore. Not since the easy 80% frames came out.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    I'm thinking it's over. I've looked, and my friends have looked, I haven't seen 9 anywhere since Friday. Anybody seen 9 on sale as of Today? The forum definitely got me a good ammo deal this time.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I'm thinking it's over. I've looked, and my friends have looked, I haven't seen 9 anywhere since Friday. Anybody seen 9 on sale as of Today? The forum definitely got me a good ammo deal this time.

Nope. Seen no 9, 5.56 or .223 since Thursday.

Dwindling .40, almost no .45. Occasionally some defensive 38sp +p and .380.

I think Friday through today I’ve checked 7 different stores and a few of those on multiple days and zero restocking and some are completely out of any pistol ammo and all out of any scary rifle ammo. A couple have removed labels/prices from the shelves.

I’ve pretty much given up and as the closest a stores it sounds like haven’t marked down yet are 1+hrs away from me. I’d do the drive if I knew they were marked down and had what I wanted when I got there...but I am done driving around 15-20 miles a day checking various stores (most of them I am driving just a few miles out of the way on the way to something else. A few times driving out at lunch from work).

I got some good deals. I have regrets I didn’t just clean house the two times because I was trying to be nice to the guy in line behind me and leave some .223 for him. The other time because Hanover had so much .223/5.56 and I felt like I spent a bunch already only got 800rnds.

The hell with it, I should have spent another couple hundred and gotten the 1600-2000 rounds left they had when I walked out. By the time I regretted not buying more and went back later that day, they were basically cleaned out and all I could get was 500rnds.

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    I dropped $700 at the Georgetown WM on Thursday. I'll try to get a pic up of the bounty tomorrow.

I left about $1200 at the California store in two stops. I figured by the time I got back there at 9 on Thursday night it would be cleaned out but most of the 40 and 45 was still there, until I left. :innocent0

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I am built on lies. Checked out the EC Ridge Rd store on the way to work just to satisfy my curiosity. Nothing.

That said, on top of the shotgun ammo shelf they’ve got some clearance shotgun shells. Mostly .410 at $9 a box of 25. Maybe not fantastic prices, but about as cheap as you can find it online. Federal 7 1/2 and 6 gameshok. Might have some other stuff pushed further back. I don’t have much .410 as I rarely use mine, but my oldest has expressed an interest in hunting this fall (he actually did for this last fall, but no time and middle school is kicking his butt). So I grabbed a box of each so I can let him try out the .410 at the range and not run through The couple boxes of #6 and 7 1/2 I have for it.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Arundle Walmart tapped out of 223 now. I got a few boxes at 30 cents a round of Winchester before it ran out just to create some factory stock.
    lots of 40 and one box of 32 @ $13. Tons of 22LR, 17rimfire, 22Short. Plenty 22LR at 3.6 cents a round.

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Elkton is on sale now. They had two boxes of 9 that I snagged and I snagged the .38 fmj's. They have a ton of 45's, lots of 38 jhp, lots of 40, lots of 380 jhp and 9 hst. Happy hunting, 9 is still out there.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I posted this in the WC thread and don't feel like retyping:

Don't give up! Just went back to Pocomoke which has been "dry'' for days. Last night they magically found 24 boxes of Federal 200ct. 223 in the ''back''. For $30/box, or 15 cpr, I went ahead and added a thousand more to the stash for $150 +tax. Keep checking. Until the end of the year, who knows what will be ''found in the back''. Happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom