• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Hey guys,

Yesterday I bought my first over under and I'm hoping it works well for clays and trap. It's just a field gun but a pretty nice one at that. I saw the add in the BPS sale paper and headed down yesterday. It's a CZ USA Teal 12 gauge.
    It has nice furniture and some scrolling and seams to lock up really nice and tight. Can't wait to hit the range with it and give it a try.
    BTW, this is my first purchase since FSA2013.
    The gun is a BPS exclusive

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Congrats on the new shotty!

Our local range, a very nice facility, is opening on Wednesday May 22! All SD rules and such. I am hoping to make it out with a 25yo 12g SA, or maybe my brand used 20/870.

Any way you cut it, it’ll be nice to get out and bust clays!

Good luck to ya!

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    The next two Saturday's are already booked for me so it will have to be another day for me.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    May 30 at Hopewell is the three bird shoot---I will probably be there and my kid if I can talk him into it---great fun as you can shoot as a team--100 birds total---4 shots at the three birds---you can do the regular 50 bird shoot or you can do the 3 bird alone with a semi---you will be busy however doing it by yourself. sign up starts at 8 first squad out at 9--it is usually pretty busy for the three bird but they do a kind of modified shotgun start to get people out quickly. Check out HopewellF&G website for directions--it is in Stewartstown Pa--first exit north of Md state line on I-83. If we get a few people we could have a squad or two put together. $14 for regular 50 bird--$28 for 3bird-100 clays --plus tip for the trapper. Hopewell does a great job with this-worth the ride if you have not been there yet---pm me if you need more info

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I would be up for either.

BUT, I have shot maybe 100 clays in the last 15 years. Just being clear to anyone who teams with me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom